View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2004, 12:45 PM
its not like were all braindead for watching them but sometimes they provide a good distraction from our own realities
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2004, 01:18 PM
yeah a lot of people think its only for brain dead people buut i am not brain dead and i enjoy them!!!
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2004, 01:23 PM
yeah katy we're definitely not braindead are we..lol
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2004, 01:27 PM
well i'm not
doglover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2004, 06:08 PM
There are some I like and some I don't like, for example, Big Brother not my favourite reality programme in the world buts its ok, um, I don't watch wife swap. I like I'm a Celebrity thats my favourite. I don't like X factor even though its like pop idol (which I like) but I still don't like it (no offense to X factor fans). I suppose I don't hate but just not that keen on it.
doglover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2004, 06:08 PM
There are some I like and some I don't like, for example, Big Brother not my favourite reality programme in the world buts its ok, um, I don't watch wife swap. I like I'm a Celebrity thats my favourite. I don't like X factor even though its like pop idol (which I like) but I still don't like it (no offense to X factor fans). I suppose I don't hate but just not that keen on it.
And also I'm not braindead either!
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-12-2004, 06:23 PM
Sorry, folks, I'm one of those who thinks "Reality TV" is utter c**p and ought to be excised completely from the schedules! It backs up a quote that I heard once (can't remember who said it) - "All you need to watch television is an empty mind."

I can't see the attraction of watching a bunch of D-list "celebs" sitting about under some trees, as though they have just fallen out of them, nor can I understand the point of watching a bunch of irritating "yoofs" squabbling in an artificial house.

Television is one of the most powerful tools for changing the world, and what do we use it for? Massaging the lowest common denominator! Given time, the human race can trivialise anything!

Snorri
doglover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2004, 06:39 PM
Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest
Sorry, folks, I'm one of those who thinks "Reality TV" is utter c**p and ought to be excised completely from the schedules! It backs up a quote that I heard once (can't remember who said it) - "All you need to watch television is an empty mind."

I can't see the attraction of watching a bunch of D-list "celebs" sitting about under some trees, as though they have just fallen out of them, nor can I understand the point of watching a bunch of irritating "yoofs" squabbling in an artificial house.

Television is one of the most powerful tools for changing the world, and what do we use it for? Massaging the lowest common denominator! Given time, the human race can trivialise anything!

Snorri
I kind of agree with you on that but at the same time I disagree. To me its just another tv programme but with the public or celebrities. With me I can go without Big Brother but I would watch I'm a Celebrity everytime its on. But like I said I can go without Big Brother.
But i don't know why I agree with u but I just do.
Emma-836592
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2004, 07:06 PM
Originally Posted by candie
aww apparently his voice had always like that, i used to think he was putting it on!!hes soo sweet!!
his sister was on our local radio this morning and she sounds just the same as him
doglover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2004, 07:12 PM
Originally Posted by Emma
Originally Posted by candie
aww apparently his voice had always like that, i used to think he was putting it on!!hes soo sweet!!
his sister was on our local radio this morning and she sounds just the same as him
I heard that but it was on This Morning
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >