Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-07-2005, 08:33 PM

Just finished best meal ever!!!!!!!!!!!

I can officially say i ahve just finished the best meal ever
S+Beef Pot ROast and all the trimmings etc, ooh it was lovely, i dont think i will have to eat for another week!!!!!
Which leads me to a question what is the best meal u lot have ever eaten?
Woofer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2005, 09:10 PM
Oh lu-1, you have made me feel so hungry, i have only had a baked potato for lunch, my best meal must be the one the oh cooked for my birthday this year, ( which is a rare occaion) steak,chips,toms,mushrooms, onions and loads of creamy peppercorn sauce, yum, i am going to get some beef and onions crisps now, not much of a comparison but will have to do.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2005, 09:13 PM
naughty you Woofer- my Nonna(italian for granny) always say three meals a day - you musnt miss a meal !!

My best meal is probably my Nonna's spag & meatballs or my mums recipe for spare ribs....

However sometimes macaroni cheese is what I crave - comfort food - I love food so couldnt tell you a meal that I love more than any other - I just love to eat - Im italian what can I say !!! LOL
Emm
Dogsey Veteran

18-07-2005, 10:24 AM
I love any thing that has chickpeas in it ( I know you all think I'm a freak now )

my all time fav is a dish from my local Indian restaraunt and its called a Chana Bhaji - and its so yummy I have it at least once a week - yum yum
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2005, 03:37 PM
Ate this dish in Queenstown, NZ whilst on holiday - lamb shanks they were quite simply divine - and could have dived into my plate LOL

Never ever had a meal quite as amazing as this ever since!
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-07-2005, 03:47 PM
Originally Posted by Lu-1
I can officially say i ahve just finished the best meal ever
S+Beef Pot ROast and all the trimmings etc, ooh it was lovely, i dont think i will have to eat for another week!!!!!
Which leads me to a question what is the best meal u lot have ever eaten?
what have i done to deserve that nobody has cooked like that for me
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2005, 09:38 PM
cant beat a good ole sunday roast,, all the trimmings, yorkshire pudding the works,,, mmmmhhh yum yum

but then theres chicken tikka masala and chicken curry, oh and mums home made steak pie!! lol
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-07-2005, 09:40 PM
Cheese and Tomato Sandwich
Dinahsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2005, 01:16 PM
My best meal ever was so good I can't remember what I ate - something to do with giant prawns I think!
But it was where that matters - The Galle Face Hotel, Colombo. It is a really up-market place, we were guests of a wealthy resident. The restaurant itself was very 'posh' - lots of linen, sparkly silver, liveried waiters, etc - but we asked to eat at the tables outside. The maitre d was concerned (Europeans shouldn't dine outside!) but arranged it. So there we were, at the side of the Indian Ocean, sights and sounds of the water, beautiful moon, balmy heat, wonderful food, attentive staff.
Hmmm, 3 choruses of 'Memories' I think!