Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-04-2011, 10:32 AM
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
I'll bet my last penny that those people who delibretly shunned the event and have been critising the cost,media coverage etc took full advantage of the extra bank holiday on full pay though so makes them big fat hypocrites.If they felt so strongly about it they should have gone to work or if they were closed then help out at an animal rescue centre etc where they cannot close,but we know that just wouldnt happen because everyone loves a freebie dont they.

And for those who are self employed-well you made that choice.
of course, if you applied that logic consistently, most of us should be reporting to work thru easter and christmas
rueben
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-04-2011, 10:36 AM
Originally Posted by steve78 View Post
found apic that sums it all up really!

how much did theyre wedding cost and were in a recession lmfao
You'r a bit sad or sick Steve78!!!!!! but your rottie is lovely.
steve78
Dogsey Senior
Male 

30-04-2011, 10:38 AM
you dont know me so how the hell can you say im sad or sick!!! wtf judgmental or what its people like that i detest
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-04-2011, 10:39 AM
Originally Posted by Tassle View Post
That picture may sum it up for you - to be honest it says a lot more about you IMO.
I am shocked you felt you could post it

Have to agree, says more about you than it does that couple,

Mind theres always one

nope i dont care for wealth as long as i have food in cupboard and a roof im fine i aint a greedy person.
the fact of the matter is theres children and people dying every day cause of lack of food why pay for a wedding that doesnt concern you and will never involve you aprt from taking your money send the cash to people who need it help a human being not some money hungry fammily that has no porpouse what so ever robbing us all

My, My, you really dont have a clue do you, the money generated by yesterday wedding will benefit of this country , which will far outweigh the states involvement.

Not to mention the charity work , both princes do to help and promote those very people that are starving.

I take it you do your bit too, for all those people dying in the world due to lack of food and war!

Had you not heard, that the families paid for the wedding themselves
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2011, 10:40 AM
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
I'll bet my last penny that those people who delibretly shunned the event and have been critising the cost,media coverage etc took full advantage of the extra bank holiday on full pay though so makes them big fat hypocrites.If they felt so strongly about it they should have gone to work or if they were closed then help out at an animal rescue centre etc where they cannot close,but we know that just wouldnt happen because everyone loves a freebie dont they.

And for those who are self employed-well you made that choice.

The royal wedding gave the entire planet a little time to forget the global cash crisis and made me proud to say im English.I wish them both well.
I 'shunned' it. (If you can call it that......)
As in I wasn't interested.....the TV didn't go on at all, I haven't even seen pics of the couple etc.
I don't know if 'us' (the tax payers) paid for it, and if we did, I'm not impressed!

I'm self employed....my shop was open on Friday, and we took only a small amount under what we would normally take on a Friday (Of course I wasn't working due to still being off sick), but if I was well, I would have worked my hours.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-04-2011, 10:45 AM
you dont know me so how the hell can you say im sad or sick!!! wtf judgmental or what its people like that i detest
You form judgments on what people post, and your "poster is rather sick and and sad,

There seems to be a lot of hatred from you coming across on this thread.. that in itself is rather worrying
steve78
Dogsey Senior
Male 

30-04-2011, 10:47 AM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
Have to agree, says more about you than it does that couple,

Mind theres always one

My, My, you really dont have a clue do you, the money generated by yesterday wedding will benefit of this country , which will far outweigh the states involvement.

Not to mention the charity work , both princes do to help and promote those very people that are starving.

I take it you do your bit too, for all those people dying in the world due to lack of food and war!

Had you not heard, that the families paid for the wedding themselves

the money that was generated yeasterday not one of us will see it it will go into the ax manns pocket ye i do my bit i help as much as i can i belive in the greater good of mankind not just some fammily dont get me wrong im all for em getting hitched fair doos to em but why cant they have a normal wedding like every other person
steve78
Dogsey Senior
Male 

30-04-2011, 10:49 AM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
You form judgments on what people post, and your "poster is rather sick and and sad,

There seems to be a lot of hatred from you coming across on this thread.. that in itself is rather worrying
like i said you dont know me im not a hatred filled person infact im completly the oposite! the poster itself is just showing you a wedding with all the other horrid stuff going on in the world that we should all be focusing on not 2 people getting hitched that heppens every day do you see the country having a big party then what makes the royals so special oh its from years gone when they slaughterd people to get where they are now
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2011, 10:51 AM
Blimey---the 'tax man' pays for benefits, hospitals, roads etc etc.

It isn't a little man sitting on a chair surrounded by tax money!

Your grasp of the economics of the country you live in leaves a lot to be desired.

By all means shun the wedding as other people said they did---but do get your facts straight if you are then going to spill your vitriol all over the thread.

rune
angied
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-04-2011, 10:53 AM
watched every single minute of it thought her sister upstaged her tho in that dress(which i preferred!!) both boys looked handsome loved the way they came back to clarence house in the old car !
and glad someone told david beckham that his medal was on the wrong side ! idiot!!
wish them well and think she will fit in to her role just fine looks like a people person to me
Page 13 of 16 « First < 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 >