Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2006, 05:44 PM
Originally Posted by Emm
I think it would be impossible to find such a group of people - I really don't think they exsist (sp?) -
BUT ... aren't we all like that on DW????
Sometimes, anyway
Emm
Dogsey Veteran

23-01-2006, 05:50 PM
originally posted by Lucky Star

BUT ... aren't we all like that on DW????
Sometimes, anyway
oh yeah I forgot about that but we are a unique group of people
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-01-2006, 07:43 PM
Originally Posted by eRaze
Thats a bit irrational isn't it? So just because someone dies on your property they have to give up their own life? What if someone went to one of your partys eat a few too many cream cakes had a heart attack and died, would you give up your life? You know what, I doubt it! And I'm not saying this cos I like Barrymoore, because I don't!
Didn't Barrymore supply the lad with Cocaine at this party?
(And he claimed that Jodie was a bad influence on Chantel )
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

23-01-2006, 08:12 PM
I don't know Stew - but I think a lot of things happened that night and not all could be blamed on one single person. But thats based on what I know and what we've been told and more importantly, what I don't know.
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-01-2006, 08:42 PM
Barrymore does have some serious issues and channel 4 should never have asked him to do it
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2006, 09:55 PM
i no he [ micheal ] is in trouble for saying something in there he shouldn have , and the lad lived in my town so it all over our local paper , its the sort of thing i dont see any one finding the truth about , i still like him thou even if he is behaving odd in the house
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2006, 12:00 AM
Originally Posted by Dogsrule
Just shows how different we all are. Brave to me means children/people dying of cancer who fight it? Also firemen who go in to burning buildings everyday of the week. Doctors/surgeons who save our sad little lives. Big Brother lot Brave? Hardly they are just trying to grab back a dying career.

Well said Jake what common sense you have. Nice to see it in this day and age

Maybe a discussion on celebrity's does deserve a post of it's own?
Their are many different forms of brave note I put 'brave' not everything has to be an act of heroism...Sometimes baring who you are to the world and open yourself to public opinion regarding who you are as a person and how people perceive you is very brave in my opinion as most of us couldn't or wouldn't want to handle that...

Their making lots of money for charity so it's not all bad.

Plus you don't have to really 'like' the people in the house to enjoy watching...lol...I really do not like how Barrymore has conducted himself in the 'house' and I can't see myself wanting to spend any amount of time in his company if I were to be on the receiving end of one of his mindless rants...

But...It's watching how people interact socially and it's a bit of an insight into how other people feel or react in situations...It's watching people be themselves warts and all...

If anything I think it's good for people to see how others arn't so perfect so they can stop beating themselves up thinking they arn't so good...It shows we all experience similar emotions in different situations and that we are all not to out the ordinary. We feel compassion for those being treated badly (hopefully) and feel annoyed at the one's causing grief...We see when one of them has a spiteful comment and we see how the other person feels as a result...Do we need this kind of TV for that? No, but in 'real' life people say or do things that affect other people and those people go their separate ways not knowing how the other one really felt...You see both sides in this instance and build your opinion accordingly...and that you can actually learn from.
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2006, 07:03 PM
so did any one go last noght or is it tonight i get confused lol
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2006, 10:14 PM
Is it just me or was tonight's BB hysterical? Are these people really adults?
Yes, I admit it, I watched it through for the first time and alternated from being disgusted by their revolting behaviour to laughing my head off at how ridiculous they all are, like a bunch of kids in nursery school.
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2006, 10:28 PM
it was all a bit pathetic tonight wasn't it

I just hope it's the enclosed atmosphere or something and that they don't get like that in "real life"
Page 14 of 20 « First < 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 > Last »