View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2005, 08:48 AM
Thanks all. They are fairly easy to look after Archer. Can I see a pic of your Axolotl if you have one, its a species that has always facinated me.
Dawn.
Bodhi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2005, 12:26 PM
In the past I (well my bro) had:

Berber Skink called Kevin - he grew to be an old man, and survived a bout of mouth rot in his youth (or some such ailment..)...

Eyed Skink called Steven - Fast lil ****** he were.

I personally had 2 leopard Geckos - Y and Stumpy

Y was your average Leopard Gecko, and Stumpy was far more interesting. Well, the poor thing was deformed - one HUGE eye and a twisted back.

They have all unfortunately passed on now, but I think I must have had them since I was about 11... so about 13 years...!!

I wouldn't get anymore now... Maybe one day in the future when I could have the time to give them.
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2005, 03:21 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn
Thanks all. They are fairly easy to look after Archer. Can I see a pic of your Axolotl if you have one, its a species that has always facinated me.
Dawn.
No problem...will put one up for you(well my son will when he gets home!!)
I've got 2...one albino and one marbled brown colour.They are SOOOOOO easy to keep! Require no heating,no lighting and little filtration although do require wekkly water changes.Mine eat frozen bloodworm etc and are growing rapidly!
micki
Dogsey Junior
Male 

01-03-2006, 08:55 AM
ive 2 tortoises 1 royal python and my daughter has a terrapin
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2006, 10:28 AM
i used to have a burmese python when i lived in florida, comical chap he was, didnt like my room mate very much
Sansorrella
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-03-2006, 11:42 AM
I had two axolotls about 15 years ago and they do grow fast don't they - fascinating creatures. I also had red eared terrapins that quickly outgrew their tank and had to be rehomed (this is going back over 30 years!)

My son is very 'into reptiles' (he also has tropical and marine fish - he is assistant manager at an aquatic centre). On the last count he had the following, but he may well have added to his collection and brought in things I don't know about (so long as they don't have 8 legs I don't mind what pets he keeps!)

Royal python, Jungle carpet python, milk snakes, california king snake, bearded dragons, yemen chaemeleon, leopard geckos, day geckos, various tree frogs and poison arrow frogs and a bull frog tadpole (that turned into a bull frog and hopped it!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2