Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2008, 07:05 AM
Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
To add, ARE there any BCs Registered AS BCs Only on the working reg (ie NOT on the Breed reg)
No is the answer Mish, if a BC has either ISDS or KC parents it will be registered as a BC on the full register(unless the KC mother was over 8 years old then the KC will not register the dog period)

We have a dog that comes to training & everyone thinks it is a BC, infact it is a cross breed, mother is a lab & father unknown. There is a"Collie X Poodle" doing obedience that looks just like a Beardie !
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2008, 02:10 PM
And the debate goes on ....
Jax
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-05-2008, 12:54 PM
I am currently having a battle with the KC to try to get my dogs registered as English Shepherds on the Activity Register. Its like banging your head against a brick wall.
And by the way, there ARE WDS's registered on the Activity Register as BC's, my friend has one. She put BC (altho her dog was bred on a farm and she has no pedigree for him) and they registered him as BC. It depends who processes your papers. That how professional and well-run the KC is. Jax
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3