Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-04-2007, 12:55 PM

Odd ways of getting your attention.

I was just stood talking to my mum and all of a sudden I felt something on my foot what felt like chewing, I looked down to see Star chewing my foot, I moved it away when I did so he picked up the cushion I was stood on trotted off lay down with it and went asleep. I wonder how long he was stood there waiting for me to realise I had his fave cushion.
What odd ways do your dogs have of getting your attention.
gaznweebeasties
Dogsey Junior
Male 

10-04-2007, 01:22 PM
when penny wants your attention she sits back and puts her front paws in the air like shes begging

the problem is shes getting on a bit and her balance isnt what it used to be and she normally ends up falling over herself and then looking sheepish
Amie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2007, 01:29 PM
Parker Taps

Kai Whines

Amie sit up like she is begging waving her front Paws

Cookie never demands attention

And Oliver the Cat scratches the Carpet
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2007, 01:37 PM
Bobby does two things. He will sit at a distance from you and do a weird growl thing. It's really funny. If you look at him though, he looks away. But will carry on doing it until you ask him what he wants. Normally to go out.
The other thing he does on the sofa and on the bed if he wants a cuddle. Again will do this strange growl noise but not a growl. If you ignore him, he actually kicks you with his back leg. At first I thought he just had a habit of it when he was little but now I realise, it is his way of getting attention. Trouble is I laugh when he does it