View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2012, 07:51 AM
If you cancel direct debits with the bank, no supplier can reinstate them without another signed mandate so there is no chance that it could happen Lynn.

Tell you brother to ring his own bank who will confirm.

Even if it were possible, it could still happen after completion whether that's at the end of this month, next month or in ten years time, but one a bank has the cancellation, only your mum can reinstate them
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-10-2012, 08:44 AM
Originally Posted by Brierley View Post
If you cancel direct debits with the bank, no supplier can reinstate them without another signed mandate so there is no chance that it could happen Lynn.

Tell you brother to ring his own bank who will confirm.

Even if it were possible, it could still happen after completion whether that's at the end of this month, next month or in ten years time, but one a bank has the cancellation, only your mum can reinstate them
Thanks Chris see we can't all be wrong and him right can it ?
Honestly sometimes I despair of him he never wanted to know any other time he feigned ignorance when she had problems as did my other brother and Gill to be honest and it was me that always dealt with it for her and sorted it. I had to learn and find things out. Now he is mr bl**dy know it all.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2012, 10:51 AM
Morning all (just)

Hopefully you have an easy day Vicki. Steph, sounds like Tess and Flozzie had a lovely walk. Lynn, I hope it all works out for you.

Me, I'm off to Dingwall today to pick up any detachment mail, then getting hay for Jack and some little bits and bobs we need like milk, bread etc. We are saving for the end of the month, my cars brakes REALLY need done so trying not to go OTT with spending at the moment.

Having a coffee before I go though, then off we go and back before anyone notices (lazybones son is still sleeping as is lazybones hubby).
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2