Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-10-2012, 07:56 AM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
'morning Vicki, Debbie, Beks, Lynn, and all the regulars to follow

Hope things improve at work today V

Looking out the window I see a heavy frost, Rianna is sleeping by my bed and not on it so maybe she's getting over her 'phanton pregnancy' at last

Best wishes to all of you out there.
Glad to hear Rianna seems to be feeling better.

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Morning Vicki, Debbie, Bek, Lynn, H and everyone

Deep breaths then Vicki, I'm sure you'll get through another one today. I know what you mean about the admin part of your business there Deb, I have the very same problem with my little holiday home business, the actual change overs are a doddle, it's just making sure I don't have 2 lots turning up on the same day that's the nightmare I've just read your most recent post there Bek, what a complete nightmare they are putting you through yet AGAIN Keep fighting, get all the help you can, it is out there for you somewhere, I know that from when I had to fight for old mum.

Glad to hear Rianna is getting over her phantom there H. Sounds like you'll be busy then Lynn sorting out that house sale, best of British with that one, but it's good that your mum now sounds as if she's more than happy to let it go, the end of an era for her, she's been very brave I think and very sensible. Good luck with it all, and hope Gorden's trip is now set in stone!

Well I'm having a day at home, doing a bit of snagging here and there with our refurb, then I'm going to cut all the edges on the front lawn coz my neighbour mowed it for me yesterday, and have to say, after all this rain, it's now looking good, as I chucked a lot of seed over it a month or so ago which has now taken. I'm trying to rescue the back lawn, but with Zena and that ball she likes you to throw whilst you're trying to do get on with anything out there, is taking its toll. My cold has actually gone now, thank goodness for that, I was wondering if it might be like last year's cold and hang on for Christmas.

I bought one of those Keter plastic boxes which arrived yesterday and have to say, I'm quite excited about it now that I've erected it (took a while ). I've already got their big box type shed up the top which stores everything I need, but I wanted another one for down the bottom by the back door, and if Dave doesn't remove himself from my conservatory by taking all his tool kits down into that garage this week-end, then into this little box they are going to go! If he doesn't oblige, I can always put him in it, if I fold him up first lol! He's had his eviction notice over 2 weeks now and that's long enough. I want to order my little rattan set for out there so when the girls come over before Christmas we can sit out there. Just how many "sheds" does a man need? He's already got a double garage which has been his life's dream and yet he wants to put up a shed when he takes the greenhouse down, and he thinks he can use the conservatory too - nah!

Not looking forward to my walk coz it's very windy out there and very dark, and walking in those woods with these huge, old trees is a tad daunting in high winds Enjoy yours then
Pleased to hear the cold is on its way out Helena.

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and everyone.
I ended up being rushed to hospital late last night by ambulance with terrible crushing chest pains. Nobody is sure if its the increase in my heart tablets or something else, so I was discharged at 5am and got back here in time to walk the dogs.
They said I have to go and see my doctor again today but I think that will have to wait till tomorrow as Kyiro seems to have a very bad painful ear thats full of wax this morning so I think he will need the vet and also I am having an ongoing problem with the fitters of my shower who should be coming back here today before I go to work.
Hope you all have a good day and Lynn I have been hearing about that awful fire. I hope they catch the scum who started it.
Take care everyone.
Goodness Bev (((hugs))). I do wish these Dr's could sort this out for you so you begin to feel better.
tattoogirl73
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-10-2012, 09:08 AM
morning everyone

it's just stopped raining and the sun has come out. hopefully to stop because i'm taking opie over to bailey's blind this morning for a walk with her three. this afternoon i'm finishing sorting out the spare room so my mam and sister can sleep in in instead of sharing with me while oh sleeps downstairs when they ladysit shirley. don't know what he's moaning about, he passes out in his silly chair once a week anyway when he's had his friend round for a session

i'm going swimming tonight with one of my friends, and her carer. i'm not a very good swimmer but it's the one exercise that she can do with her illness e.d.s. if we go every week, i'm sure i'll get better

hope everyone has a good day.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2012, 10:31 AM
Morning all

Hope everyone with troubles gets on better. Those who are ill feel better xx

I'm feeling guilty cause I have done nothing with Davie this week, just been too knackered and the time has got away from me. I'm going to go swimming with him tonight though. Looking forward to getting moving tbh.

Other than that nothing much planned, studying cause I have an assignment due at the start of November.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-10-2012, 10:59 AM
Afternoon Vicki, afternoon all

To the best of my knowledge we did not have an earthquake during the night, but two pictures fell off the wall in my salon - one was a photograph in a large glassed frame so it made one heck of a mess when it landed and the noise woke both Pereg and me.

It was rather difficult keeping her away from all the broken glass while I cleared it up - the glass was very thin so there were slivers everywhere and I still keep seeing tiny fragments - so worried in case Pereg gets a bit of glass in one of her paws, as I am sure you can imagine.

Anyhow that meant yet another very short night so hopefully a nap will be on the cards for later.

(((hugs))) Bev - I do wish the doctors could sort out that heart of yours - and I hope you do not get flooded Chris. I wish it would rain here as this heat is really getting me down now.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2