View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2009, 05:59 AM
Tilly is getting to big for her bed - unless she's curled up so I keep promising myself I'll make one. I'm going to make a large cushion type one using a duvet & make 2 covers using fleece fabric & cotton with continuous zip to remove.
It's getting higher on my "to do" list! will post some pics when it's done!
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2009, 06:05 AM
Hey Pidge, I got a waterproof quilt bed for the boot of my car from Cumbria Pet Products recently. It's very good and so easy to keep clean, and best of all, a Woody sized one is only £10.99. Rio's is massive and fill my Zafira boot and that was only £15.99. If they don't deliver to your area, I may be able to get you one and post it as I am planning to stock them in my shop.
Lene
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-05-2009, 07:36 AM
I'm buying washable duna's when on special, and put a cover on them, which I wash regularly.... Ben and Jessie loves them... I also recycle my own, when I feel like a new one...
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 01:13 PM
im slightly mean.... £7 bed from ronbinsons - robinsons-uk.com

we have 3 - (one for each dog except sams old one is now in the lounge)

she loves it and ive sat on it - they are comfy!!!!

and you can remove the cover to wash etc.......

oh and they ahve pretty horses on the frount lol
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 01:40 PM
What about a big bean bag? they are comfy and the air can circulate through them so they dont get too hot, we have a few beds.

2 bean bags (the cats like these too)
1 big cushion (was 2 but Amy destroyed the fillings so i threw them away, filled one cover with bean bag beans and put the whole thing inside the other cover, this is a particular favourite, with all furries)

In the living room as a permanent fixture is a baby's cot mattress (had it made when Mia was a baby) with a waterproof cover, a cotton sheet and I have just today bought a new single duvet to chuck on it, complete with some little cushions, it looks like a little sofa, the dogs love it but even with all those choices they still sometimes choose the hard floor
Donny dog
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-05-2009, 03:15 PM
We bought the same bed as Esmed but Ruby managed to destroy it which is usual for most toys, beds etc. She has a duvet now and she loves it. Easy washed and you can pick up really cheap covers too.
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 03:18 PM
We have a double duvet folded into quarters downstairs (the dogs love lying on it and can burrow into it to keep warm).

Upstairs we have a soft round bed for Bryan, then usually a square pillow type bed for foster dogs.
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2009, 07:54 AM
Thanks for all the tips!!

Originally Posted by suze View Post
im slightly mean.... £7 bed from ronbinsons - robinsons-uk.com

we have 3 - (one for each dog except sams old one is now in the lounge)

she loves it and ive sat on it - they are comfy!!!!

and you can remove the cover to wash etc.......

oh and they ahve pretty horses on the frount lol
That's not mean, that's sensible! Good link and very cheap!!

Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post
What about a big bean bag? they are comfy and the air can circulate through them so they dont get too hot, we have a few beds.

2 bean bags (the cats like these too)
1 big cushion (was 2 but Amy destroyed the fillings so i threw them away, filled one cover with bean bag beans and put the whole thing inside the other cover, this is a particular favourite, with all furries)

In the living room as a permanent fixture is a baby's cot mattress (had it made when Mia was a baby) with a waterproof cover, a cotton sheet and I have just today bought a new single duvet to chuck on it, complete with some little cushions, it looks like a little sofa, the dogs love it but even with all those choices they still sometimes choose the hard floor
He wont go on anything too big and poofy, if you know what I mean. That was the problem with the last bed I got him.

Originally Posted by Loki's mum View Post
Hey Pidge, I got a waterproof quilt bed for the boot of my car from Cumbria Pet Products recently. It's very good and so easy to keep clean, and best of all, a Woody sized one is only £10.99. Rio's is massive and fill my Zafira boot and that was only £15.99. If they don't deliver to your area, I may be able to get you one and post it as I am planning to stock them in my shop.
They look perfect!! I don't think their website is working on Macs though as can't see everything clearly but what I can see looks prefect and sooo cheap. Are they really good?
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3