View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 08:04 PM
I believe the right dog and owner tend to meet at the right time for things to come together so perhaps this match just was`nt `the one`, but look at how much she has helped you, she has widened the horizon for you so that if another deaf dog happens along as your potential companion you will feel more ready, forearmed with much more knowledge and potential resources than you had before, and/or you can use it all should anyone you know consider a deaf dog at some point, so I`d look on it as she came along at the right time to do that for you while fate sorts out your perfect match be it tomorrow, next week, next month or whenever
Mouse
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-05-2009, 08:51 PM
Thanks Patch,
I'm a great believer in fate - sad as it may seem I do go on 'fate' in a lot of my decisions. I don't really get too disappointed in things that don't work out. I try & think things are for a reason.
I would love to meet my next dog wandering the streets or in my park looking for me!..........now I'm being daft lol
What will be will be.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4