Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

06-09-2006, 02:03 PM

Eoin - Border Collie

Eoin has come in from Ireland, and as you can see from his picture, he's a very handsome 12 month black and white boy.

He's very friendly and playful, and is full of beans. He loves the company of other dogs, but isn't afraid to stand up for himself if another dog tries to pick on him.

If you feel you can offer Eoin the home he deserves, please telephone us on: 07905 203254 (please note we only accept enquiries for dogs by telephone - we like to have a chat with you!)

*All Wiccaweys dogs are vaccinated, neutered where appropriate, microchipped, flea-treated and wormed before leaving for their new homes.
*All dogs are carefully assessed within a home environment, no Wiccaweys dog is kennelled.
*All potential new Guardians are required to fill in an adoption application form and a homecheck will be carried out.
*All successful new Guardians are required to sign
an adoption contract.
*Lifetime advice, commitment and support to rehomed dogs and their new Guardians.
*Help and advice is available to all.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2006, 03:30 PM
Another stunner - I hope he finds his forever home really soon.
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2006, 08:45 PM
aww wow what a babe hes gorgeous if i had the time and the room id take him and all the others no problem i hope all the dogs i have seen get there new loving home real soon they all deserve it
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

17-09-2006, 05:54 PM
Eoin is a great alrounder and we love him very much. All he really wants out of life is a good play and lots of cuddles. Im sure his soul mate is out there looking for him too.
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2006, 05:55 PM
aww how i would love to have him hes absolutely gorgeous i hope he gets his new loving home real soon
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

23-09-2006, 08:29 PM
Eoin has gone to a nice new family that will love him very much
Closed Thread