View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Niknak
Dogsey Senior
Male 

12-03-2007, 08:16 PM
Just to slightly go off the "pit-bull" track and how dangerous they are why don't you have a look at this site: http://www.boardogs.com and what these dogs are capable of - they make pit-bulls look like poodles and are bread from a wide range of dogs of which are available today.
Niknak
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2007, 08:18 PM
some people are just wrong
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2007, 08:19 PM
Originally Posted by Niknak View Post
Just to slightly go off the "pit-bull" track and how dangerous they are why don't you have a look at this site: http://www.boardogs.com and what these dogs are capable of - they make pit-bulls look like poodles and are bread from a wide range of dogs of which are available today.
Niknak
and the relevance to this thread is? Pig dogs are mongrels/crossbreeds of Mastiff/Terrier and Hound types, we are discussing a BREED here, the Pit Bull.
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2007, 08:22 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
and the relevance to this thread is? Pig dogs are mongrels/crossbreeds of Mastiff/Terrier and Hound types, we are discussing a BREED here, the Pit Bull.
i think the point was that if pitbulls are dangerous then these are 10worse
but it doesnt have much to do with the thread
sky_high_bluest
Dogsey Senior
Male 

12-03-2007, 08:28 PM
I feel I must apologise as this simple debate, I feel, has turned into all out war because of a comment I made without explaining myself fully. The comment I refer to is the st Helens dog comment. What I failed to explain is the dog was not just far to big to be a pit it’s make up was all wrong big jowls and lots of loose skin. It didn’t have a nice flat top line, it sagged in the middle it did look a lot like a neo but not a pure neo, and before anyone jumps in and asks if I’m sure it was the same dog, the answer is yes I am sure! So yes some are breeding very over sized pits in the states but that dog wasn’t an over sized pure bred pit it was a badly crossed dog nothing more nothing less. Oh and just received an email from auntie B and she has only heard of one of the breeders who’s links where put up on this thread, and there what we would refer to as backyard breeders! Not made the move to the akc from the ukc which all the good breeders have already done.
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2007, 08:29 PM
Originally Posted by kristian View Post
just something for people to think about! look at your own dogs score and look at the score of pitbulls?
http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/children.htm
Well a stafford got a 4 and a pitbull got a 5 which is the top marks

Good post kristian
kristian
Dogsey Senior
Male 

12-03-2007, 08:32 PM
you mean pitbull got top marks a 1 and staffies got a 2
sky_high_bluest
Dogsey Senior
Male 

12-03-2007, 08:34 PM
Originally Posted by Niknak View Post
Niknak
good god some people just arn't right are they?
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2007, 08:38 PM
Originally Posted by sky_high_bluest View Post
I feel I must apologise as this simple debate, I feel, has turned into all out war because of a comment I made without explaining myself fully. The comment I refer to is the st Helens dog comment. What I failed to explain is the dog was not just far to big to be a pit it’s make up was all wrong big jowls and lots of loose skin. It didn’t have a nice flat top line, it sagged in the middle it did look a lot like a neo but not a pure neo, and before anyone jumps in and asks if I’m sure it was the same dog, the answer is yes I am sure! So yes some are breeding very over sized pits in the states but that dog wasn’t an over sized pure bred pit it was a badly crossed dog nothing more nothing less. Oh and just received an email from auntie B and she has only heard of one of the breeders who’s links where put up on this thread, and there what we would refer to as backyard breeders! Not made the move to the akc from the ukc which all the good breeders have already done.
now we no it aint all your fault chicken
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2007, 08:55 PM
Originally Posted by kristian View Post
you mean pitbull got top marks a 1 and staffies got a 2
sorry thats what i mean lol

They are back yard breeders sky high for sure they sell for money ill dig out videos also of these types of kennels and it says it all really, bad people and their kennels should not be advertised
Page 31 of 132 « First < 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 81 131 > Last »