View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2016, 03:49 PM
Kazz, pleased you managed to get some sleep...don't worry about the heading....it is always at the top of the page when i get on so i am fine Lol
TW, i think Lona has decided that she is better Lol oh dear with Zen having a bit of a nibble again...little monkey
Moyra, i daresay your landlady may have got a reduced price on the work and as she isn't living there whilst the work is going on i doubt she will be too bothered that he hasn't shown up....from what you have said she doesn't sound like the greatest person
Sue, i think it is great you grow your own...i can't grow anything, even tomatoes are beyond me and i think toddlers can grow those Lol
Brenda, i always text my trainer if i can't attend class, does my nut when we are sat there waiting for people to show up in the class...makes us all start late
Helped my dad today in the bathroom...been a long hard slog but he is getting there....finally!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-09-2016, 06:46 PM
Big to do with Kesh and Zen just now, Kesh had gathered up some bones, 4 of them, all well chewed, and Zen wanted one, Kesh said Oh No They Are Mine, Zen said, I'm Having One, Whilst they were discussing the matter I got all of the bones and put them in various places. Got to give it to Zen she never backed down once. Kesh stalked off in a huff in the end her hard won Authority had been stripped from her by some bit of a kid Lona trotted out after me to see what she could find to eat, as obviously she isn't being fed properly in her opinion. She is obviously ready to vacate the couch, give up the remote control and take part in the various heated discussions that take place every so often.
All quiet now as the bones have been dispersed, so everyone will have something to eat, the lamb ribs they had for tea obviously not enough to keep a fly alive and kicking.
Zen still on tuna, veg and baked potato as she is getting the odd old bone here and there and not increasing the bone side of things for a while yet.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

17-09-2016, 08:25 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Been to The Range and bought some bits and bobs for Christmas
You naughty girl mentioning the 'C' word already but I do admire you're advance planning, I assume when the time comes you are calm and serene while all around you are panicking

Originally Posted by griff View Post
Moyra, i daresay your landlady may have got a reduced price on the work and as she isn't living there whilst the work is going on i doubt she will be too bothered that he hasn't shown up.....................................i can't grow anything, even tomatoes are beyond me
You are right Griff, landlady picked the cheapest kitchen installer she could find, it's clear from what Moyra has said, unfortunately as a tenant there's little she can do.

Tomatoes can be difficult, OH has a go every year, sometimes they are OK, but there is a thing called 'damping off' which comes out of the blue and kills the plant, and there is little that can be done.

Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Zen still on tuna, veg and baked potato as she is getting the odd old bone here and there and not increasing the bone side of things for a while yet.
Sorry to read that Zen has attacked the net curtains, where will she go next Some where I've got a video of three Newfies destroying the owners three piece suite and cushions while she was out, and I do mean destruction, there was nothing left when they had finished

I'm still puzzled by her desire to chew wooden things, have you asked your vet don't expect they will have an answer but you could try them.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-09-2016, 08:58 PM
You're all confused Harvey (and who can blame you) its Nana Lona who attacked the nets. As regards Zen and wood, it seems to be just treated wood she likes, the wood she has been shredding is tanalised,she is not one bit interested in the kitchen carcass offcuts that are now over the bricks and under the rubber matting
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2016, 10:32 PM
Evening Harvey, out of 6tomato plants I got 3toms to start growing....they stayed small and green...my patience ran out and I never tried again lol
Oh dear, hopefully everyone will be friends again in the morning TW
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-09-2016, 10:40 PM
They're OK again, all wind and water as they say. Rarely a mark on them, they sound like murder is being committed as well
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2016, 07:38 AM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
They're OK again, all wind and water as they say. Rarely a mark on them, they sound like murder is being committed as well
Exactly like Ben! The control these powerful dogs have is amazing - gentle as a lamb but sound as fierce as the most fiercest of lions!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2