Our sister sites
Our sister sites
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2006, 12:41 PM

Shows this weekend and next weekend

Hi all

Anyone doing the Huntingdonshire show on Saturday or Sedgley on the 25th or Burton on Trent on the 26th?
Haven't shown for two months now, looking forward to it.
I'll be the one with the mad border collie trying to stop him lick everyone including the judges
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2006, 12:48 PM
Nothing this weekend but next Sunday @ South of England gundog - like you haven't been in the ring for a good couple of months - feels like ages!

I'll be the one with two mad gordons who hopefully will keep their excitement under control and go round on all four legs not two!

GOT A LOT OF GROOMING TO DO THIS SUNDAY! AND NEXT WEEK!
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2006, 01:00 PM
Nothing this weekend,but we have the Staffordshire Bull Terrier Club of South Wales CH show on 26th,using it as a learning curve
thandi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2006, 02:46 PM
I am also at SoEG next Sunday - may see you there Rachel
(mind you I always say that but since I am as blind as a bat, it never quite pans out that way
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

16-11-2006, 02:53 PM
Good luck to anyone showing this weekend we have a limited show in Dundee on Saturday only one class for borzois and only entered to hopefully keep the class going
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2006, 04:42 PM
Not showing but I am stewarding at a hound show on Saturday.

Mo
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2006, 06:59 PM
I have the Cloghran Champ show in Dublin on Saturday, Deccy is putting weight on at last, his breeder was supposed to be coming over from Yorkshire but I have heard through the grapevine that he isn't. Texted him, asking if it was true, he sent a one word reply - "true". We had arranged that he would be handling Deccy - I wonder when he planned to tell me??????
So instead of going in jeans and having a good time chatting, it will be out with the show gear and polished boots ...... and trying to get Deccy to behave. It's a female judge so he will probably kiss her.
Trouble is, we have snow forecast for tonight so I hope I can make the trip on Saturday ......
b-eye
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-11-2006, 08:36 PM
Good luck to everyone this weekend,, im not out till the 26th have the oes club of scotland champ show in Dumfries,, should be errrm interesting, .
Good Luck for Dundee , Lovezois,, victoria is up there this weekend shame you couldnt go for tea, but dont think the boys would fit in her tiny flat LOL.. fingers crossed for you though,
Huggles
b-eye
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2006, 08:44 PM
Best of luck to anyone showing...ahh I miss it!
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2006, 05:09 PM
Good Luck to everyone out this weekend!!

We are taking Meg and Amber along to an Open show (Ambers first!!) this sunday and Delilah is coming along to keep everything in order
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »