Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2013, 05:36 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
No not long at all, all of 5 mins............. he is sleeping downstairs at the min and I am upstairs.......either he has not missed me OR we have taken one massive step
He doesn't only not MISS you he obviously doesn't love you either so put him on a plane and I will collect him from cargo handling at Larnaca Int. Airport!

It's just as well Bella really doesn't like 'visiting dogs' much (even though she loves ALL dogs when out and about) because I am getting very 'puppy broody' looking at pups on here lately!

Mind you Jackbox I've already got one dog that isn't bothered to be in the same room as me - I don't need another! The Ayatollah has just barked loudly from the hall - I'd closed all the bedroom and bathroom doors before going out with her as it was SO hot and sticky and I put the aircon on for a cool return so closed them to cool the living space down quicker. She was not impressed at being shut out of her bedroom!
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2013, 07:35 PM
He is a stunner Jackie....
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

14-09-2013, 06:55 AM
Thanks everyone, we had a better night last night, slept almost through, he has now been fed and watered and he is on a mad half hr..... You need eyes in the back of your head with this one,,
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2013, 08:06 AM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
Thanks everyone, we had a better night last night, slept almost through, he has now been fed and watered and he is on a mad half hr..... You need eyes in the back of your head with this one,,
Oh you love it! I was sure I'd see some more photos of him if I visited this thread again! Don't let him get too big before you put some more up for us!
Anniebee
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-09-2013, 08:24 AM
He's gorgeous Jackie!! Sounds as if he'll be keeping you on your toes
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2013, 04:05 PM
He looks absolutely wonderful!!
Azz
Administrator