View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Windhound
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-03-2012, 08:15 PM
I am there on Sunday with my 2 girls,Lupushuan Hero at Gatchina and Lupushuan Neva Lorelei in Hall 5 they are Borzoi. I think we are ring 27 but have not got my passes to hand so cannot tell you the bench no's. One is in Junior and the other is in Limit. A friend is showing them for me as I have problems with my left knee and can just about walk certainly not run! Would be great to see some other "Dogseys" Good luck to all on the day and the whole event,not looking forward to the drive.
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2012, 08:25 PM
sulking here can't make it this year...... Mums birthday on saturday ( the day I would have gone) don't think she'd appreciate me going out all day and leaving her.

Good luck to everyone entered, have fun everyone going xx
K'Ehleyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2012, 08:28 PM
Anyone know about the parking situation? I stupidly forgot to book train tickets and it will be a fortune now prob cheaper to driver there.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2012, 08:33 PM
Originally Posted by K'Ehleyr View Post
Anyone know about the parking situation? I stupidly forgot to book train tickets and it will be a fortune now prob cheaper to driver there.
£8 to park...
K'Ehleyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2012, 08:35 PM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
£8 to park...
Thanks Chloe. Do you just turn up with your 8 squids and say I want to park no booking or anything?
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2012, 08:38 PM
Thanks Chloe. Do you just turn up with your 8 squids and say I want to park no booking or anything?
pay when you get there thats what we did last year anyway
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2012, 10:03 PM
Originally Posted by Windhound View Post
I am there on Sunday with my 2 girls,Lupushuan Hero at Gatchina and Lupushuan Neva Lorelei in Hall 5 they are Borzoi. I think we are ring 27 but have not got my passes to hand so cannot tell you the bench no's. One is in Junior and the other is in Limit. A friend is showing them for me as I have problems with my left knee and can just about walk certainly not run! Would be great to see some other "Dogseys" Good luck to all on the day and the whole event,not looking forward to the drive.

As a hound lover I will look out for your beautiful Borzois on Sunday
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2012, 10:13 PM
You can pay as you're leaving too, just park where you want to park and either buy a parling ticket on your way into the show or purchase it on the way back. I've also paid at the barrier on the way out in the past rather than queue up at the kiosk
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2012, 10:17 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
You can pay as you're leaving too, just park where you want to park and either buy a parling ticket on your way into the show or purchase it on the way back. I've also paid at the barrier on the way out in the past rather than queue up at the kiosk
I can't do that. I spend it
K'Ehleyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2012, 08:41 PM
Originally Posted by leadstaffs View Post
I will be there Sunday with Kirk Leadstaffs Sensation Hall 1 16976 lakeland Terrier
In the ring at 9 am
Good luck!! Will you be hanging around by your bench/ring? Bassets are on at 10 so will have a look for you after if you are still about.
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >