Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2012, 02:33 PM

Shopping lists for crufts!

so im sat here writing my shopping list for crufts (its really bad that i get paid the day before it too )

i need mainly things like:

salmon oil.
bionic biotic.
worming and flea stuff.

i really would like a new hoody with a dog saying on, my last one was black and i ended up throwing it because the white hair of the dogs got entwined in it and it looked a mess.

i would also really like my new dog clippers. but im looking for a bargain, the ones i wanted were £140... hoping they might be a bit cheaper...

other than that i may just see what bits and bobs there are.. i dont think i need anything else...

what are you guys buying? (might give me some more ideas )
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2012, 02:37 PM
I've been informed that I can buy whatever I want as long as I don't come home with another dog
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2012, 02:39 PM
I never have time for shopping at Crufts which is just as well. I can't stand the crowds, so I usually just watch the dogs and may pop over from Hall 1 to % because you can do that by going outside and missing the crowds.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2012, 02:39 PM
Originally Posted by Jet&Copper View Post
I've been informed that I can buy whatever I want as long as I don't come home with another dog
so you can buy all the stuff for another dog on this trip, and new dog could appear after the next trip out?
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2012, 02:40 PM
Originally Posted by leadstaffs View Post
I never have time for shopping at Crufts which is just as well. I can't stand the crowds, so I usually just watch the dogs and may pop over from Hall 1 to % because you can do that by going outside and missing the crowds.
im shopping this year because im not showing, and going on a different day.. i try and go two days anyway
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2012, 02:41 PM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
so you can buy all the stuff for another dog on this trip, and new dog could appear after the next trip out?
I'm hoping that if I just keep gradually sneaking in more stuff, eventually when another dog appears he won't notice!
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2012, 02:42 PM
Originally Posted by Jet&Copper View Post
I'm hoping that if I just keep gradually sneaking in more stuff, eventually when another dog appears he won't notice!
thats the sort of thing i would do i use to do it all the time when i was younger and bringing home some animal or other.. usually a hamster or something one time i came home with pet stick insects
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2012, 02:42 PM
im shopping this year because im not showing, and going on a different day.. i try and go two days anyway
You still have to deal with the crowds though
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2012, 02:43 PM
Originally Posted by leadstaffs View Post
You still have to deal with the crowds though
yeah im going on saturday too so its going to be busy!
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2012, 02:45 PM
thats the sort of thing i would do i use to do it all the time when i was younger and bringing home some animal or other.. usually a hamster or something one time i came home with pet stick insects
my OH always gets super suspicious when I start being nice to him for no apparent reason!
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »