Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2011, 03:20 PM

Trying to find a critique...

Hi all,
I'm trying to find Bea's 1st critique from Peterborough & district show on the 17th July,Ive been buying the dog papers for the last month or Two but depending on where i am at the time ive bought 'dogworld' some weeks and other weeks 'our dogs' (as some shops only sell one or the other) I've seen plenty of critiques from Peterborough & district in them but not Beagles and am wondering if i've missed it somehow

I was wondering if anyone else that gets them could have a scout through for me please and see if i have missed them,Its Puppy i'm looking for ,im dying to read her very first critique but at the same time dreading it...(The tannoy freaked her out the second time in the ring for BP as it was really loud and another dog was lunging at her which didnt help) i couldn't do anything with her She was also the only entry in Puppy but i would still like to see it (Hope it's not too bad)
Judge was Margaret wildman,

Thanks
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2011, 04:12 PM
Hiya

If you let me know what her registered name is I can do a search on the interactive pages of dog world, if it isn't on there is hasn't been published yet

I know what you mean, Hen won Graduate at East of England and National Gundog champ shows, and also BOB at Melton Mowbray on 5th June....I'm still waiting for those critiques
rough
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-08-2011, 05:37 PM
it might be a tad too early for critique as yet, judges are allowed 4 weeks frorm date of judging to submit a critque to the paper
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2011, 07:01 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Hiya

If you let me know what her registered name is I can do a search on the interactive pages of dog world, if it isn't on there is hasn't been published yet

I know what you mean, Hen won Graduate at East of England and National Gundog champ shows, and also BOB at Melton Mowbray on 5th June....I'm still waiting for those critiques
Thanks Sheree,it's Harropine Showtime.

Originally Posted by rough View Post
it might be a tad too early for critique as yet, judges are allowed 4 weeks frorm date of judging to submit a critque to the paper
There has been quite a few results from that show in recently,fridays had the BIS etc so i was double checking i hadn't missed it really
rough
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-08-2011, 08:34 PM
no probs some judges like me leave it till the last minute lol
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2011, 08:50 AM
Originally Posted by rough View Post
no probs some judges like me leave it till the last minute lol
I remember waiting months for some of Alfie's to go in so must admit i was surprised to see Peterborough's in there so promptly,I don't mind the waiting but knowing my luck if anyone was going to miss their dogs critique it'd would be me no matter how hard i'd tried
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2011, 08:51 AM
Originally Posted by tink View Post
Hi all,
I'm trying to find Bea's 1st critique from Peterborough & district show on the 17th July,Ive been buying the dog papers for the last month or Two but depending on where i am at the time ive bought 'dogworld' some weeks and other weeks 'our dogs' (as some shops only sell one or the other) I've seen plenty of critiques from Peterborough & district in them but not Beagles and am wondering if i've missed it somehow

I was wondering if anyone else that gets them could have a scout through for me please and see if i have missed them,Its Puppy i'm looking for ,im dying to read her very first critique but at the same time dreading it...(The tannoy freaked her out the second time in the ring for BP as it was really loud and another dog was lunging at her which didnt help) i couldn't do anything with her She was also the only entry in Puppy but i would still like to see it (Hope it's not too bad)
Judge was Margaret wildman,

Thanks
It might be a bit delayed as I know Margaret had an accident and has been in hospital. I saw her last week so it might come out soon.
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2011, 09:26 AM
Originally Posted by leadstaffs View Post
It might be a bit delayed as I know Margaret had an accident and has been in hospital. I saw her last week so it might come out soon.
Oh i do hope she's ok,She was a lovely judge,Very kind to me (Been a long time since i showed & she could see how nervous i was) she was very complimentry about Bea too
Thanks for that Leadstaffs
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2011, 01:37 PM
Sorry for the delay...we went out yesterday after I wrote

I've checked the interactive editions and there aren't any reports as yet...I will keep an eye out and let you know as soon as I see anything with your girlies name in it xx
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2011, 07:45 AM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Sorry for the delay...we went out yesterday after I wrote

I've checked the interactive editions and there aren't any reports as yet...I will keep an eye out and let you know as soon as I see anything with your girlies name in it xx
Thanks Sheree
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >