Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-04-2012, 09:20 PM

Peaches – 7 month old female Alaskan Malamute

eaches is a loving puppy and needs a calm, steady forever home where she can finally settle and start her young life properly, and can enjoy her puppyhood. Peaches adores fuss and attention and loves to be cuddled. She is well behaved for her age and will make an adorable addition to the right family. She will need company for the vast majority of the day and be with someone who can give her the attention she deserves. She will obviously be a good-sized dog when she grows up and will need plenty of good exercise every day (ie at least 2 very good walks in the countryside or on the beach). You will also need the space to accommodate a large dog in your home, your secure enclosed garden and your vehicle.

Peaches should have gone from her mother and littermates into a loving home, but through no fault of her own this did not happen and she now finds herself in a rescue centre at just 7 months old, alone and in a kennel, and is no doubt very confused by it all. We want to find Peaches a home as soon as possible, but it must be a home where she can live a long and happy life…for the rest of her life.

Peaches has been spayed, vaccinated and microchipped and can be rehomed outside of the county (within reason), subject to a successful homecheck. She could live with a comparable-sized, kind, steady dog and children aged 8+.

Ideally we will be looking for a home experienced with this type of dog, or something similar, or with people who have researched the breed and are dog-experienced.

Peaches is a beautiful girl and needs to be back in a home as soon as possible please, we look forward to hearing from you.

1Apr2012 | West Norfolk RSPCA Re-homing Centre |
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2012, 09:21 PM
Hope she finds a home soon.
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-04-2012, 09:24 PM
Is she more fluffy than some malamutes ?
That last pic is very cute ..
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2012, 09:33 PM
Originally Posted by Murf View Post
Is she more fluffy than some malamutes ?
That last pic is very cute ..
She is but she could be a pet bred long coat (or have something else in there) who knows? She's certainly not what you'd expect an Alaskan Malamute to look like but it doesn't mean her parents weren't - if you know what I mean....
Muddiwarx
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2012, 11:09 AM
She is probably pedigree - I can even hazard a good guess to her grandparents
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-04-2012, 11:13 AM
I didn't know you could get different length coats in the breed.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2012, 11:57 AM
I'm no expert on Mals, but she doesn't look pedigree to me, but no matter, she is STUNNING!! Had we not got Ben, I would adopt her like a shot. But sadly there is no room at the inn currently
Muddiwarx
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2012, 01:03 PM
Originally Posted by Murf View Post
I didn't know you could get different length coats in the breed.

Yes - standard coats, long coat, and there are also some that are longer than standard but do not come back after DNA tests as long coats - I think there is more than one type of long coat though.

Pup pictured is a typical woolly Mally baby
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2012, 07:44 PM
Originally Posted by Muddiwarx View Post
Yes - standard coats, long coat, and there are also some that are longer than standard but do not come back after DNA tests as long coats - I think there is more than one type of long coat though.

Pup pictured is a typical woolly Mally baby
Aaaaah!! That's so sweetly put!!
alfiebowen100
Dogsey Junior
Male 

04-04-2012, 12:27 PM
What a cute one
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >