Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-10-2008, 11:04 AM
Diesel needs a bodyguard when she's around She's a total minx
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2008, 11:06 AM
I have to say that I never buy (news!)papers, havent for years because I dont believe half of what is written.

TROUBLE youre picture says more about staffies for me than the hundreds of badly written articles.
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2008, 11:10 AM
Wish i had a camera now. Tonks is lying across my shoulders peering down at the lap top screen. I wonder what she would say if she could read!
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2008, 11:15 AM
Sure it's been done before but i am going to start another thread in the bull breeds bit so people can add pictures of their staffs and staff crosses.
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-10-2008, 11:27 AM
Love the picture, so cute.............
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2008, 11:58 AM
I am shocked (but not really surprised) by some of the replies on here to be honest. A dog has been killed in kennels by two other dogs and then the kennel owner has covered it up! I find that appalling and am devastated for the collie and his owners. Most replies to this news is that staffies aren't to blame!

I don't give a damn what breed of dogs did this - but the kennel owner should have her licence to board taken away from her and I hope the collie's owners make her pay heavily for their lies, deceit and the appalling way in which she obviously run her business.
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2008, 12:11 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
I am shocked (but not really surprised) by some of the replies on here to be honest. A dog has been killed in kennels by two other dogs and then the kennel owner has covered it up! I find that appalling and am devastated for the collie and his owners. Most replies to this news is that staffies aren't to blame!

I don't give a damn what breed of dogs did this - but the kennel owner should have her licence to board taken away from her and I hope the collie's owners make her pay heavily for their lies, deceit and the appalling way in which she obviously run her business.
I suppose it is because of the way it has been reported "killer staffies".

Like i said, if i was any of those dogs owners (in fact if i used the kennels at all) i would want lots of questions answered and wouldn't use the kennel again, especially as the owner lied. It makes you wonder what else she may lie about.
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-10-2008, 12:19 PM
I think the story is shocking, and very sad, I feel very sorry for the poor Collie and its owners, and if I was them I would make sure the kennel owner was closed down.I also feel sorry that this will add fuel to the fire when it comes to the reputation of staffies, which I think is undeserved.But I in no way condone what the dogs did to the poor Collie.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-10-2008, 12:22 PM
If I was the owner of any of the 3 dogs involved I would be furious with the stupid woman. As someone who uses kennels and knows how the one I use works, I am somewhat shocked that it could happen. The fact that it did happen and that she covered it up speaks volumes about her and her ethics. Her behaviour is nothing short of appalling. I hope they all sue her.
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2008, 12:45 PM
What a revolting woman to lie about such a thing...and all she got was a £400 fine? disgusting.
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >