Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

05-08-2005, 09:29 PM

Do you like Dominos Pizza?

I love the garlic dip they do! Does anyone know of similarly tasting dip you can buy in a shop? I tried the Heinz Garlic and Chive sauce.. it's close but not that close!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2005, 09:33 PM
YUK, I HATE Pizzas!! Well thats not strictly true, I love the toppings, just not the base! You dont seem to be able to buy the top bit by itself do you? wonder why, seems a good idea to me!!!

Can't help you with your dip Azz, but dont go out on any dates if you have eaten it!
Dawn.
Stephanie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2005, 09:33 PM
Im not a fan of Dominoes, I like Herbies and the garlic bread pastie thing with cheese and onion in it is deliciously scrummy

regarding the dips - have you tried the supermarkets homebrand dips, not in bottles but in the tubs in the chilled section (normally along with the humous and cottage cheese, colesaw etc etc)
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-08-2005, 09:36 PM
never tried one, the nearest one is miles away and they dont deliver Pizza Hut do a nice garlic dip
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

05-08-2005, 09:37 PM
Dawn I love the bases, esp if it's a stone baked pizza, so you can have my toppig if ya like! lol

Steph - I saw those and I was norty and opened a couple but they smelt different! so didnt bother lol... have asnyone tried them? do they taste like the dominos ones?

Ca - Im not a big fan of 'fast food' but dominos do do a nice pizza! u gotta try it WITH the garlic dip
Stephanie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2005, 09:47 PM
why don't you try making it yourself Azz - just don't ask me how lol
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2005, 10:35 PM
Lurve Dominos pizzas! Not so much in love with their website which tells you how much fat is in everything though!
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-08-2005, 11:06 PM
I've never eaten a pizza in my life
Just the look of one makes me wanna :smt078
derbyrottie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-08-2005, 11:07 PM
got to agree about the dips! really like the chicken strippers and honey and mustard dip too!
iwlass
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-08-2005, 11:16 PM
Oh, I love dominos pizzas - I ate my last one 7 years ago when we moved from the mainland

I was tempted to test their delivery claims a few years ago - but I'm not sure that the 5 miles they claimed to deliver within included a ferry trip

We have had a Pizza Hut here for a few years, and a Pizza Express opened last month; but IMO neither are as good as dominos

We do have a few "independent" outlets though - one of which makes really good square pizzas
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >