Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2012, 12:42 PM

Our day at Crufts and Judges critique

We had a lovely day at Crufts, if a little hectic, I didn't get to see most of the things I wanted to or any of the people I wanted to and still managed to spend a fortune. I was quite disappointed to discover we were the only entry in our class again, I was looking forward to competing against other junior bitches, so we got first place, i suppose the judge could've with held it if she thought my girl wasn't good enough. We didn't do anything in the best bitch line up, all the others were champions apart from my girl and the puppy winner, and seeing her against the others, she is quite immature looking, she is only 18 months old so has a lot of maturing to do. Still, it was a nice day and all the Glen folk made me feel very welcome. Here is the Judges ( Kathy George) critique on her.
Junior 1/ Suttons Bailielands Leanbh Orga 18 months wheaten with good head and expression. Would like to see a stronger depth of jaw, correct ear set. Good shoulder and topline good hindquarters. She is sound and moves well.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2012, 12:46 PM
Very well done!!
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2012, 01:16 PM
Thanks dawn, I was sorry to miss you, maybe next year eh, at least we have qualified for next year, which is great as there is only one show here per year to qualify at, and you have to win junior or green star, we are out of junior now and are always getting beaten for the green star lol
GSD-Sue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2012, 01:26 PM
Well done. In GSDs in one junior class where only one dog was present though several were entered the judge withheld & I'm sure Kathy would have done so if she hadn't considered her worthy of a first.
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2012, 01:41 PM
Originally Posted by GSD-Sue View Post
Well done. In GSDs in one junior class where only one dog was present though several were entered the judge withheld & I'm sure Kathy would have done so if she hadn't considered her worthy of a first.
Thank you,She was a very fair judge and went over all the dogs thoroughly.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2012, 02:38 PM
Originally Posted by sutty View Post
Thanks dawn, I was sorry to miss you, maybe next year eh, at least we have qualified for next year, which is great as there is only one show here per year to qualify at, and you have to win junior or green star, we are out of junior now and are always getting beaten for the green star lol
Her time will come. Just give her some time. I have entered Aaron in two shows and will take him to neither. he is stripped out and very "raw." Just a baby, needs time.