Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2011, 05:53 PM
Just seen this Malka
Are you sure you can't move back to UK, I for one would be much happier
Luckily Pereg was not outside when this happened. You're right, its such a shame the lady is like that & obviously she has no clue what she is doing.
Sounds like she is in the right place though.

Love & hugs to you & Pereg xxx
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-10-2011, 06:16 PM
Originally Posted by Rubster View Post
Just seen this Malka
Are you sure you can't move back to UK, I for one would be much happier
Luckily Pereg was not outside when this happened. You're right, its such a shame the lady is like that & obviously she has no clue what she is doing.
Sounds like she is in the right place though.

Love & hugs to you & Pereg xxx
Move back to the UK? No hun, I came here because I wanted to be here, and there is no way I would ever want to leave - especially not after 26 years! I have only ever been back once, and that was just for four weeks after the Gulf War in 1991, to see Mother for the last time as I knew I would not see her again, and also to see some old friends, and I could not wait to come home again. If I felt like that then, when I had only been here for 6 years, can you imagine me leaving here 20 years on from that?!

Life is not perfect but it is a darn site more peaceful and a slower pace of living than it was in town, which really does suit me, and I love my little bungalow in spite of its faults.

I guess I am a bit more sensitive to things at the moment though after Pereg's last episode, and things bother me now more than they would normally. I mean I had forgotten about Shula's outburst the other week until this morning. Just so unlike the Shula I have known for such a long time now.

Pereg would not have been able to reach where the tablets were thrown, although the loose ones could have rolled down to within her reach had she been out, but they did not and she was not out, so all is now OK.
Ollies mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-10-2011, 06:25 PM
Hi Malka
Your post really upset me-it must have been so awful for you-especially after what you and Pereg have been through lately

I was really touched when you said that you felt really sorry for this woman -as you must also feel so angry

All I can say is that when Winter comes and you feel lonely just remember that you have so many friends on here to talk you -you will NEVER be alone.

You also have some "adopted family" members after posting on the thread the other day

You will both be in my thoughts and prayers

Love from
Maureen-your adopted younger sister

Buster-our 14 yr old Rescue dog with dementia sends his love too ( well he would if he could remember how)

as do our cats-Rigsby and Dougal ,both 14 and Little Ollie-THE BOSS,who is only 6
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2011, 07:37 PM
You always have us when things get lonely Malka. I know how terrible it is to feel isolated and alone, I felt that way my whole time in Ireland. I know we're not right there in person but we're better than nothing right

I don't have any advice on the situation with this woman that hasn't already been given. I just hope there are no further incidents.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2