View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2009, 07:56 PM

Update on my London escapades, Joseph and Lee Mead!

Thought some of you might be interested in what I've been getting up to!

Well, as some of you are aware, I absolutely adore Lee Mead and went to see him in Joseph a couple of times last month, and also managed to meet him in person! *Thud* Yes, he is even more gorgeous in real life!

Since then, I have met lots of really lovely people through being an active Lee Mead fan who I am keeping in touch with and have arranged to go to London in March to see Joseph again with! I've also arranged a weekend in London in July for the finale of Joseph! How great is that?! The rest of the cast completely slog their guts out, night after night and always put on a spectacular show, so they really do deserve to be supported in their own rights. Plus, I want my Adam hug!

Although Gareth Gates is no Lee Mead when it comes to Joseph, I believe he's doing quite well and is beginning to make the part his own and feel more comfortable playing the mega part that is Joseph. So, that's good to know!

Through the Lee Mead fan sites, I discovered Lee was going a radio tour this week past to promote his new album and single that are being released in March. The start of this tour was in Scotland, yes Scotland, and I learned that Lee was to appear at Radio Clyde studios in Clydebank on Monday afternoon past, which is only a quick train ride from me! Of course, I just had to be there! So I managed to bag a half day off work to go and meet the man himself! Woooo!

After waiting a short while, he appeared in blacked out people carrier, all sexy and as gorgeous as ever! There were only three of us there waiting for him, and he seemed very genuinly pleased to see us there and thanked us very much for supporting him! He hung around to chat for about ten minutes and his agent asked us would we like some photos. Of course we did and here are the results! Please excuse the fact that I look like a complete idiot! A brainless goldfish, springs to mind!

Isn't he gorgeous?! AND he gave us all big hugs and kisses too! I am absolutely thrilled and feel so lucky!

Then, on Monday night he was doing a phone in on Metro radio station. So I phoned in and was first through to speak to him! I was shaking like a leaf and couldn't breathe right! He called me darling and that just about finished me off! *THUD* I thanked him for his time outside Clyde Studios and asked him a bit more about his new official website! I'll try and post the radio interview later, I'm not sure how to do it yet.

Whilst in London seeing Joseph, I was completely drawn to the Baker/Brother Issachar when Lee wasn't it! I absolutely love him now and decided to create him a fan site of his very own; hope you like it!

http://www.adampearce.org.uk/index.html

If you look below, you'll see him in the Butler Baker Project Videos with Russ, the Butler and Brother Gad, also a lovely guy. They are hysterical and so good together!

http://www.josephthemusical.com/video.php

So, that's a brief round up of what I've been getting up to! Yes, I know I'm crazy, before any of you say it!
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2009, 07:59 PM
looks like u enjoyed yourself. well done on meeting him. that mean u are a groupie now lol
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2009, 08:03 PM
Originally Posted by bens mum View Post
looks like u enjoyed yourself. well done on meeting him. that mean u are a groupie now lol
Thanks, Cathy! Yes, it must mean that! BUT, before all the jokes and wind ups start, I've heard them all!
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2009, 08:09 PM
Sounds like you had a great time, website looking good
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2009, 08:11 PM
Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post
Sounds like you had a great time, website looking good
Cheers, Jules! I bloody did!

Ahhhh! Forgot to mention an important detail! The STUBBLE!!!!

Oh, I'm melting!
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2009, 08:15 PM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
Cheers, Jules! I bloody did!

Ahhhh! Forgot to mention an important detail! The STUBBLE!!!!

Oh, I'm melting!
i'm partial to a bit of stubble myself
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2009, 08:33 PM
Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post
i'm partial to a bit of stubble myself
There's something about it, isn't there?
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2009, 10:07 PM
He is gorge and he comes from near my home town Southend - so does his fiance Denise Van Outen (Basildon) her brother works in the local hair salon.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2009, 10:13 PM
Originally Posted by greyhoundk View Post
He is gorge and he comes from near my home town Southend - so does his fiance Denise Van Outen (Basildon) her brother works in the local hair salon.
Oooh, now there's info regarding DVO's brother, greyhoundk! Thanks for that!

They both have a house in Kent now, so keep your eyes peeled for them and let me know if you get any sightings!
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2009, 10:30 PM
Will do - i wonder whereabouts ?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >