Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Cutepuppylover
New Member!
Male 

26-03-2014, 07:13 AM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
I'm useless at identifying crosses and anyway I happen to think it doesn't matter once you've got the dog(s)! I am always faintly amused when some can't speak of their dogs without prefacing the dog's name with the total mix of whatever dogs (they think) went into them!

They are adorable - very appealing.
I would like to apprieiciate you so much for your opinion right over there.It is fine to me eventhough my puppies to be mixed breed which is hard to find out for the result.

However,I prefer to live with them because I love my own puppies until forever more than anything like those collectible things and they make me happy there.Thank you
Cutepuppylover
New Member!
Male 

26-03-2014, 07:21 AM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
So beautiful,I'm gonna say Shih tzu x Bichon or Lhsa aspo x Bichon....
The sound which makes me so confused to get it to confirm for my puppies and their must be mixed breed one thing to be very sure and it is nice to hear from you there.Thank you

Cutepuppylover
New Member!
Male 

26-03-2014, 07:30 AM
Originally Posted by Blonderosie View Post
Unsure what breed your dogs are ... But they are cute and look very happy
Yes and I have to agree with you that their among the cutest puppies which ever seen by me and they are feeling so happy being together with me for sure there.

However,my puppies are consider high standard living pet because they prefer to have delicious food there which is the dog bones until finish there.Thank you
Cutepuppylover
New Member!
Male 

26-03-2014, 07:38 AM
Originally Posted by mjfromga View Post
FAWK! Why didn't I think of Bichon Frise. That could be there, too! All those small white-ish puffy breeds look alike.

I'm ultra garbage at identifying small breeds anyway. Oh, well.
For my nation to discover unknown breed like them outside are certainly unusual to be honest with you and the reasons which is so prefer for me to live in there.Thank you
Cutepuppylover
New Member!
Male 

26-03-2014, 07:45 AM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
In the last but one photo it looks like they might have been crossed with one of those fluffy nightdress cases that you leave out on the bed!

You are right about it for the night dress cases which belong to her for putting on for on the bed there.Thank you
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2