Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Baileys Blind
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2011, 02:14 PM

Excited !!

Went to see my friend today who has a horse and I was telling her about Bailey meeting the two little ones the other day and mentioned that I'd like to see what he was like with a proper sized horse, so she said bring them to meet mine, he's fine with dogs. She takes her dogs out with her when she goes riding. So we're going tomorrow to see how my 3 react - hopefully they'll be ok as it looks like I'm going to have to give up the fostering in the next couple of months and look for a part time job and my friend is having to go full time at work (her hubby's bein made redundant) so she won't have as much time as she'd like with her horse.

So if all goes well I've got until just after xmas to get the dogs horse savvy and we'll be able to go ride/walkies all at once Luckily the horse is stabled in the middle of no-where so there isn't a road for miles just fields etc

I think Bailey will be ok - I managed to train him to jog along at the side of a push bike so . . . . the other two have never really shown much interest but not sure what they'll do when I'm actually on the horses back - it's a bit big for Poppy to try and jump on my knee

Any tips from horse/dog owners would be appreciated

Thank you

xx
katygeorge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2011, 07:46 PM
have no tips my dogs pertified of horses, i think its becasue its about the only thing she has ever seen that is bigger than her. Just wanted to wish you luck