Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2008, 12:53 PM

How could they!

Went to do my shopping this morning and called in at my vets to pick up the dog food! As I walked in there was a box just inside the door with 6 kittens in - they were just so cute 4 black and 2 tabby. Apparently the bin men brought them in, they found 4 in a box in the bins yesterday then at the same bins they found 2 more this morning!

It makes me so cross - there's a god damn rescue centre just up the road - why oh why!
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2008, 12:56 PM
Awwww poor kitties, i dont know how people can be so heartless, as you say there are rescues, thats what they're there for, there really is no need for it!!!!
Rosiemakes7
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-08-2008, 01:04 PM
That is just so disgusting and cruel. I don't know why people do those sick things! I remember when I was a lot younger hearing about someone who had managed to avoid a black sack in the middle of the road.. on taking a closer look with a view to moving the sack so it didn't cause any accidents, found that there were some kittens inside! Unfortunately one was dead but the others were ok thank God!! I have never forgotten this... luckily the bin men found these ones.
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2008, 01:09 PM
Our first cat we had when i was a child, my mum rescued from some people who were moving house (they lived next door to my aunt) they were going to take him with them but chuck him out the car half way up the motorway!!

Some people dont deserve the right to have animals!
angelmist
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2008, 01:10 PM
OMG!! Poor Kittys.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2008, 01:27 PM
If you think that's sick Shaza, what about this one. On our local news a couple of days ago, somebody had left a baby at a recycling centre, dead of course, but even so!!!!! Luckily, the bin men found it and I suppose they will be doing an autopsy!!!!!

Thank God the little kitties were heard and seen before they ended up in the rubbish dump, I cannot for the life of me understand these types of people I really can't!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2008, 01:54 PM
It makes me both angry and frustrated...............some people have no regards for life
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2008, 02:05 PM
thank god the bin men looked, the world is full of heartless Bass......
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2008, 04:24 PM
Heartless, yes, but at least now those kittens have a chance - probably a better one than they had with the w*nkers that dumped them
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2008, 05:53 PM
how very sad!! Mind you, when i was over the other week, my mate told me she found a litter in the rubbish bins too