Female 

28-01-2005, 11:49 AM
Not everyone agrees that kc reg is the way to go
think thats for heated debates and not here
Nursey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-01-2005, 02:07 PM
Staffysmum, I acknowledge the private message you have sent me. However I would prefer this discussion to remain public, there's less chance of things getting nasty.

I'm sorry you do not appreiciate the benefit of my and others experience. I feel I have alot to offer in the way of knowledge about dogs in general, having been in 'the game' for over 30 years.

You don't have to listen, but I feel duty bound to promote provable health and soundness above all else. You see your and my posts are available to the whole world, and if somebody else can see the sense in what I have said, then so much the better. Everybody comes on here to learn and teach what they know, it's called education. I personally have learned loads of things from reading dog forums, nobody knows everything, including me.

Dawn R.

Of course it is fairly likely that your bitch is in whelp, but there is no certainty after only a week, time will tell.
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2005, 03:37 PM
Originally Posted by Lel
Can i just ask what the signs are after 7 days?????

Im not criticising or having a dig at anyone here (just incase anyone thinks i am) but i thought you couldnt tell till weeks later?
What are the signs at such a young age of the pregnancy?

Lel
I'm sure we're all aware there are none...not even a scan will detect the pups at this stage.My boys breeders have been breeding for nearly 30 years and she can't tell till they're 4/5 weeks!
CBT
Dogsey Senior

28-01-2005, 07:08 PM
you cant tell after only 7 days if your bitch is in pup - the earliest you can usually tell is around 4-5 weeks.

I think it is entirely up to staffymum whether or not she chooses to KC reg her dogs, or anything else.

She put up an advert for her (possible future?) litter of pups, she didnt ask for advice - or critisism so why not just leave it at that?
If you dont want a non Kc pup, dont buy one, but realise there are people who will and theres nothing wrong with it
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2005, 07:14 PM
CBT
Nursey simply gave her opinion....and we are all entitled to do that
staffysmum
Dogsey Junior

28-01-2005, 09:38 PM
i no i wasent being funny i just dont like being negative and the chances of my bitch not bieng in whelp are slim i dident ask to be critisised i simply placed an ad for people to see and enquire thankyou from staffysmum
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2005, 09:47 PM
Please point out WHERE you have been criticised since I have re read the posts and cannot find it
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2005, 10:50 PM
Just because your bitch caught first time round with her first pregnancy, doesn't guarantee it the second time round I'm afraid as I found out back in the summer.

I think I would have waited a few weeks, got confirmation, then placed the ad.

Good luck either way!
stafford
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-01-2005, 11:12 PM
first of all many people don't want a dog for showing, breeding + etc etc
so wot is the point of having the kc papers other than to prove ie: it's a rotti + history (that no-one is really botherd with if it's just a PET ) + who owns the dog.
does any one understand wot i mean?
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2005, 11:19 PM
KC isnt JUST about showing though ?
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 24 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »