Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2014, 08:28 AM

Dogsey Daily Thread Thursday

I can't find a thread for today.....but I bet someone is typing it up as we speak
So Good morning all. I have not had a very good night. I kept waking and thinking about my friend on the other site. Silly I suppose really as I didn't really know her but I found it very upsetting.
Lacey I hope Duncan has been alright over night. I have been thinking of you both too. A worrying day for you yesterday.
My brain has gone numb now I must read back over yesterdays thread
Hope you all have a good day I will speak to you all later.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2014, 08:48 AM
Morning Nippy, sorry you didn't sleep so well... i don't think it is silly at all, doesn't matter if you knew the person well or not, it is still sad.
nothing planned for me today...may go out tonight as it is my birthday but will have to see how i feel later on, got my pressies to open but can't be bothered.
right off for brekkie
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2014, 08:59 AM
Ooooh griff, I'm sorry I didn't realise it was your birthday

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear griiiiffff, happy birthday to you
Hope you have a great day xx
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2014, 09:06 AM
Good morning Jen, so sorry for your loss, as you say we all talk together on sites and though may never meet still feel close to each so it is naturally very upsetting to lose one of your friends. As friends they are!....

Griff, I wish I could get to sort out posting pictures on here but I have still not conquered it.
Have a lovely birthday, God bless you.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-10-2014, 09:28 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRIFF
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2014, 09:43 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRIFF
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2014, 09:44 AM
thankyou... don't really do birthdays, especially this year as it doesn't feel right, it was diesels birthday 3 days before mine and she would have been 14...not used to not having made a big fuss of her and laney and giving them presents
i have opened my cards, i have got £40!!! and opened my presents, got a £30 primarni card and my mum and dad had got me a canvas done of diesel and delaney in the sea at weston supermare...my fave photo of them both
TW, good luck for today...i hope the news is what you want
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-10-2014, 09:45 AM
Nippy it's only natural that you should be upset about your friend, hope the support of your Dogsey buddies helps a little. See also on another post we agree about tattooes lol..........GRIFF - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! - Hope you have a lovely day. To everyone else and their four legged buddies have a lovely Thursday and see you all later.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2014, 09:47 AM
Morning all. Sunny here. Off out soon and leaving hubby to put up with all the banging when the carpet fitter arrives. Taking Tyto with me as there will be too many bangs soon with bonfire night etc. Going to Sara's for lunch. I really think that you Lacey should keep Duncan. Poor boy knows you and you know him. I know you will say no, too many reasons probably, but poor lad needs someone like you to look after him. bye all have a good day if you can. If it makes you feel better Jen light a candle for awhile and sit by it. Then go for a walk making sure you blow the candle out before you go.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2014, 09:54 AM
Where would we be without Dogsey buddies
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »