Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2009, 01:29 PM

just had a really good training session with the dogs

Ive just been out in the garden working on the dogs 'touches' for the contacts and weaves and sadie was spot on with everything so i was really pleased with her. Yoda is better at the weaves so long as i can get his entry correct as he has a very short attention span lol.
were all off to great yarmouth to do a BAA show there- me and sadie are 6th in the league for the dog of the year but theres still all the summer shows to do first!

Im just hoping yoda does better than he did at last weeks show (a small independant show) as for some reason he really freaked out on the dog walk- i think it may have been because it was really poor lighting and there was a big shadow across it!
I never normally get nervous over shows but cause me and sade are so near the top i want to get in the lead and stay there!
(Ill stop going on now lol)
danielle0211
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-02-2009, 02:27 PM
Well done and good luck for the weekend!
I am going to Worcester agility show at Baughton tomorrow so nothing as important as a league!
Let us know how you get on!
talassie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2009, 02:29 PM
Good luck hope it goes really well for you on the day.
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2009, 11:39 AM
well...im back!
I had an ok day yesterday...sadie got a 7th, 11th and 10th all out of about 80/90ish dogs so that was ok- she didnt run her best though- she was really sick all throughout the day- i wasnt sure whether to run her but she seemed fine in hersel-just a bit slower in the ring, shes still being sick this morning
Yoda was, well clingy to say the least- he was constantly looking at for me to be reassured that he was being good and because of that he knocked a few poles down but he one clear without a place so i was pleased with that. think i really need to work on his confidence away from me.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2009, 11:46 AM
Well done Sadie and Yoda
If she was human you could put her sickness done to nerves, hope she is better now.
How does her results effect her placings over-all?
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2009, 01:14 PM
well- i think i got 37points(have to wait for it to be confirmed on website) but a couple of my 'rivals' did better than me so i will prob drop down a few places- but i know they dont usually do the grantham shows or the summer leicester series so im hoping I will soon get back to top spot!!-I'll let you know what position i in when it goes online!!