View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2008, 07:28 AM
I haven't seen the original but we really enjoyed it and are looking forward to tonights episode.

I get scared quite easily but found I could watch this with interest as apposed to having to watch through my fingers and/or stick my fingers in my ears and sing
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2008, 08:16 AM
Originally Posted by lynnb View Post
I don't know why i watch these type of programs i always get annoyed at the people, OK maybe its just me, but don't you start to think what would i do, well for a start i wouldn't have just walked past a room full of food and water like the prisoner did and not take some,considering he hadn't eaten for about 24 hours. even the mother looking for her son, i would have searched the whole hospital. are there others like me?
I think if we'd seen the mother searching the entire hospital, we would have all switched off from boredom

You have to remember, it's "supposed" to be entertainment!
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2008, 08:40 AM
Originally Posted by lynnb View Post
I don't know why i watch these type of programs i always get annoyed at the people, OK maybe its just me, but don't you start to think what would i do, well for a start i wouldn't have just walked past a room full of food and water like the prisoner did and not take some,considering he hadn't eaten for about 24 hours. even the mother looking for her son, i would have searched the whole hospital. are there others like me?
I am exactly the same! But then I take it to the next level and start getting depressed and worrying about what I'd do if it happened and how rubbish I'd be and how awful it would be and get visions of self quivering in a corner, quietly weeping. DRAMA!

One thing I have to ask. While all of this is going on, where the funk are the Americans?! Surely they're always there to save us!?
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2008, 11:18 AM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
I am exactly the same! But then I take it to the next level and start getting depressed and worrying about what I'd do if it happened and how rubbish I'd be and how awful it would be and get visions of self quivering in a corner, quietly weeping. DRAMA!

One thing I have to ask. While all of this is going on, where the funk are the Americans?! Surely they're always there to save us!?
dead and dying too it seems....
cava14una
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2008, 12:51 PM
Originally Posted by Asti View Post
I think I may be barking up the wrong tree with this one, but was the original series called "The Survivors" that used to be on each week years ago with Stuart Damon, William Gaunt and that Alexandra Bastillo (or whatever her name is)? They are showing re-runs of it on Sky at the moment. Is that the programme the series it is based on? I'm really interested to know.
You are That was The Champions a totally different kettle of fish

http://thechampionsfan.homestead.com/
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-11-2008, 01:01 PM
I know its only entertainment, but still i can't help myself,i also get wound up watching films where a women is being chased ,you just know she's going to fall over, oops clumsy i think i'll just stop watching them.
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2008, 01:23 PM
We taped this the other night and haven't watched it yet. I thought it looked like it was going to be good....

We watched Cloverfield last night. Thatwas excellent
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2008, 01:26 PM
Originally Posted by Sarah27 View Post
Excellent movie. Loved it!!
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2008, 06:51 PM
Originally Posted by Sarah27 View Post
We taped this the other night and haven't watched it yet. I thought it looked like it was going to be good....

We are going to hook the iplayer up to the plasma to watch the first episode as forgot it was on.

OH saw the original series and loved it, I have not, so will be interesting to see what we make of it.

We have Cloverfield on dvd...... it was pants lol
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-11-2008, 10:05 PM
Originally Posted by cava14una View Post
You are That was The Champions a totally different kettle of fish

http://thechampionsfan.homestead.com/
How stupid am I! Of course it was The Champions, I got completely confused, thanks alot cava14una. I only watched it the other day on Sky, I used to fancy William Gaunt

Thanks for that website Julie, I do remember the original series of Survivors after looking at that website, and I did watch a couple of them.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >