View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-06-2007, 11:29 AM
I don't know if anyone is interested as there doesn't seem to be many Big Brother fans on here, but 4 straight men are going into the house tonight. Can't wait :smt023 :smt026
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2007, 12:32 PM
Oh brilliant. Think Ziggy could do with some competition. What is wrong with Charley she argues about everything. I am afraid I would ask for duck tape on the shopping list to put over her mouth to allow someone else to talk.
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-06-2007, 05:56 PM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
Oh brilliant. Think Ziggy could do with some competition. What is wrong with Charley she argues about everything. I am afraid I would ask for duck tape on the shopping list to put over her mouth to allow someone else to talk.

I agree, but I suppose Charley is entertainment to watch because she starts all the arguments. She would be hell to live with wouldn't she .
leospride
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-06-2007, 06:03 PM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
Me too!
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2007, 10:36 AM
Well 4 new guys in that should upset the applecart I think. Don't like the millionaire tho think he is a bit pervy. Does anyone know why Davina always mentions what cheese they like when a new one is going in. Don't understand that.
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2007, 09:05 AM
What do you think of last nights twist?
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2007, 09:12 AM
Thought it was brilliant. So glad Liam won it as he seems a very genuine person. Think things will change now when they think there is no money to win in the end. Think Jonathan should go he keeps on about not wanting the money. He should think that not everyone is a millionaire like him. People who are out there and struggling must really detest him. And I think he is very pervy. So Jonathan out.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2007, 09:47 AM
Can`t wait to see if anyone walks now that the money has gone? Will Liam become a babe magnet due to his recent windfall? It all adds to the fun of watching.
leospride
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-06-2007, 09:52 AM
Well I want to be in the crowd if Jonathan does win, he said he will throw the money into the crowd!
Glad Liam got the money, he seems a nice lad
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

21-06-2007, 06:21 PM
I havn't watched it all week but just tuned into the live feed to watch Ziggy dumping Chanelle.
Page 9 of 38 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 > Last »