View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2009, 03:20 PM

Friends again Zena & Georgie (gsd's puppy)

They've been the best of pals today, and I take soooo many pics, but here's just a few, well maybe more than a few! Enjoy, and thanks for looking,not time to put captions I need a lie down, a very long one!

Keeping her beady eye onGeorgie!

So nice today, they've been out on the decking with the french doors open, and my carpet is wrecked!

She went over to the gates to see what he was barking at, not a lot, so I hope he isn't going to teach her his bad habits!

My front garden is out of bounds at the moment, so they're out the back on the driveway where it's safe, and she's bored with picking up the chippings now thank goodness! Luckily they're not sharp either, they've all got soft round edges coz I checked! NOt each one of course, but I checked!!! Thanks for looking at my new little beauty.
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2009, 03:26 PM
Once again great photos particularly 1, 4 and 7
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2009, 03:32 PM
she is coming on great, I was going to say half way down your pics that your carpet wouldn't stay that colour for long lol. Seems I might be right lol x I am sure however she would love to come here and chase auntie Zeita lol xx
talassie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2009, 03:35 PM
I am amazed to see that you still have what looks like a vase on the hearth. Hope it stays intact!
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

21-01-2009, 03:45 PM
Aaaawww Aitch . . . . I know I keep saying it but she is such a beautiful little darling . . . . and that Georgie is just to die for . . . .

I am sooooo envious of you atm . . . . looks like I will have to do some sweet talking with my oh . . . . . she might give in and let me get a playmate for Sasha . . . !!!!!

x x x x x x x
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2009, 03:56 PM
awe it looks like bedlam for you, but Im betting your loving every min of it xx
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2009, 04:11 PM
Lovely, lovely, lovely!!!!

She really has made herself at home hasnt she?

Still loving those ears!!!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2009, 04:25 PM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
Once again great photos particularly 1, 4 and 7
Thanks Lynne, yes, they're cute aren't they!

Originally Posted by melsgems View Post
she is coming on great, I was going to say half way down your pics that your carpet wouldn't stay that colour for long lol. Seems I might be right lol x I am sure however she would love to come here and chase auntie Zeita lol xx
Lol! No, I've turned the rugs upside down, apart from one which is knackered anyway, the carpet's surviving - just! Can you imagine the two of them together! Thanks Mel, I'm enjoying every minute of this!

Originally Posted by talassie View Post
I am amazed to see that you still have what looks like a vase on the hearth. Hope it stays intact!
Have to say, she's been exceptionally good for chewing or knocking things over, I've moved most things, especially off the coffee table. I suppose coz I'm here all the time, I am able to watch her most of the time, and she has so many toys, why would she quite honestly! If she makes a beline for something, I just say no, she leaves it, and I interest her in a toy, so she kills that instead! Lol!

Originally Posted by Penry View Post
Aaaawww Aitch . . . . I know I keep saying it but she is such a beautiful little darling . . . . and that Georgie is just to die for . . . .

I am sooooo envious of you atm . . . . looks like I will have to do some sweet talking with my oh . . . . . she might give in and let me get a playmate for Sasha . . . !!!!!

x x x x x x x
Oh you must Shane, you must, life isn't the same without a pupppeeee is it! It's a lot more organised and tidy, but who wants that when you can plaaaay all day! Lol!xxxxxx

Originally Posted by Shona View Post
awe it looks like bedlam for you, but Im betting your loving every min of it xx
Oh I am Shona, I am, gone is Mrs. Houseproud..... for the moment so is the cleaner! Lol! She did a runner when she saw the puppy!!!!!

Just gotta show you this one I took just now, awwww, they're definitely friends again now. I shall call this one "What a Liberty"!!!!!

Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-01-2009, 05:15 PM
Awwwww !!!!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2009, 05:21 PM
Oh she is a little sweetie! I bet you can't stop looking at her. Had to laugh at the ruined carpet . what are you cleaning it with?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >