Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

28-01-2016, 09:14 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
He is very proud of himself and he got a biscuit for showing me something was going on.
It's the same in our house Casey especially wants to get one or both of us 'involved' in whatever adventure he's on.

It probably was that hedgehog, they do come back, I once carried one half a mile down the road in my PJ's and Dressing Gown, he came back a week latter (that was in CZ and no traffic )
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2016, 10:18 PM
It would be OK here Harvey...apparently it is now the norm to drop your ids off to school in your Jim jams!!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-01-2016, 10:22 PM
I cannot believe this pj's and dressing gown thing When my kids were at school I got up, did breakfast for them, got them and myself dressed and took them to school, then went onto work for the day Even if I wasn't at work I would no more have dreamed of appearing at the school gates in my pj's than flown over the moon.
Was in Asda the other day, mid afternoon, and I saw a small girl wandering some way after her mother wearing a towelling dressing gown,pj's and wellies she was none too clean either
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2016, 10:40 PM
I watched the news the other day and a woman was saying she was running late and that is why she wasn't dressed....but the child was so what was she doing while the kid was getting ready. My dad reckons the kids get themselves dressed and the parents don't get up...apparently lots turn up with no breakfast in them either...disgusting if that is through laziness
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-01-2016, 10:57 PM
Controversial comment coming up - what annoys me is the fact that this sort of creature has been allowed to reproduce in the first place.
There are thousands of uneducated, lazy, shiftless human beings, sponging off society and producing progeny with the same attitudes and lack of ability as their parents. Yet they are allowed to breed - at an astonishing rate - some of them!
I would give a thousand times more thought into producing a litter of pups than they do over popping out children.
If they cannot be bothered to get up, feed their children and get dressed, can you imagine what the rest of their home life is like, behind closed doors?
This isn't a rant - just a plain statement of my beliefs. My apologies to anyone who finds them abhorrent or unpalatable.
It is little wonder that this nation is struggling to swim against a tide of such adversity.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-01-2016, 10:59 PM
Sorry forgot to say - Good evening everyone! LOL !
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2016, 11:03 PM
Lol evening LG
Totally agree with you
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-01-2016, 11:28 PM
Thanks Griff - good to know that the Mem and myself are not on our own.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2016, 11:36 PM
I feel sorry for those people who desperately want children and can't have them and then these people who don't seem to care a jot can pop them out left right and centre.not fair really.
My polychondritis has come back..my ear is bright red again, well at least one bit of me is warm lol
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-01-2016, 11:50 PM
You got me there Griff - had to look that one up!
Sounds desperately nasty - hope it goes away quickly! Is it a case of just waiting or can you take something for it or even ease the pain.
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >