Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2008, 09:34 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
My brother has been involved in an accident on his motorbike this morning.He's ok but feels a bit tender as he has broken fingers to contend with.Some taxi driver pulled out in front of him,he has witnesses saying it was the taxi drivers fault.The best excuse the taxi driver could come up with was, mate you were traveling rather fast.Seemingly the witnesses put a stop to that as he wasn't.I'm just so glad he's ok as it could have been an awful lot worse.I have asked him to ditch the bike but I know he wont.Brothers eh xxxxxxx
Just caught this hun, sorry to hear....brother yes, but I was involved in a motorbike accident when I was 16yrs......girls seem as bad as brothers ....at times. Glad he's ok. Healing vibes being sent. xxx
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2008, 09:42 PM
Thanks again for all your well wishes for my brother btw his names Denis too bet you never thought there could be two of them
Anyway I was in seeing him today he's got a compact fracture in his pinky so they have put a plaster cast on for now.He's real down in the dumps about it all as he hasn't had his bike for very long and he loved it sooo much.Me thinks it was more thought of than his oh men eh,
I'll pass on all your well wishes and I'm sure they'll be very much appreciated,thanks again guys your all diamonds, xxxxxxx
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2008, 10:21 PM
So glad he wasn't badly hear. My oh is a biker, he had an accident 2 years ago in August, only broke his ankle thank god as that was bad enough.
But he has another one and you just cant keep them off them, Its just so worrying when they go out as there are so many people out there like that Taxi driver.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2008, 10:30 PM
Poor Denis, I expect he is more worried about his bike than his fingers. Two of my sons were bikers, at one time I had the both of them at home at the same time with a broken leg each. Needless to say I did everything in my power to stop my third son getting a motor bike. Must say I didn't have to work too hard on him, probably he saw how lucky his brothers were to still be in one piece, it put him off. I hope your brothers hand heals soon.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3