Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Chris_Collins
Dogsey Junior
Male 

22-05-2008, 08:12 AM
Originally Posted by Lottie View Post
I've lost about 4lb in a week, maybe a week and a half!

I'm so chuffed because I've been trying so hard, I've cut out all pop and less hot chocolate so drinking mostly squash or flavoured water (and even plain water which I hate), eating special k for breakfast, a healthy sandwich (with fresh baked bread mmmn) or soup but it's been too hot for soup and an apple for lunch and a balanced meal in the evenings.

I bought a tub of frozen yoghurt and loads of apples and have dipped into the frozen yoghurt if I've needed something sweet and had apples for snacks and supper instead of naughty things!

I weighed myself this morning and discovered I'd lost 4lbs! I was so chuffed I treated myself to a hair cut!
on a slightly more positive note, if you're committed to losing weight, I can recommend slimming world in hillsborough. Very good - was with them all of last year and lost about 2 stones, but ate like a monster.

so now i've gone from a fat b*stard, to just a b*stard now
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2008, 08:16 AM
We have a Diet Club section on here where we share are losses and gains and give each other moral support esp when we have had a "bad" week.
Well done on your loss,keep it up.

Jeanette
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2