View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

29-12-2011, 02:22 PM
Smiler is still available for adoption or foster until his forever home comes along.

If you are interested in re-homing Smiler please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

05-02-2012, 02:28 PM
Smiler was the dog of the walk for me when I visited the kennels. In fact he was probably dog of the walk for Ladylou too as we swapped dogs half way round. Purely because he was such an easy walk. He doesn't pull, he waits for you to get over the styles and he is just the perfect gentleman checking in with you as he snuffles on his way. He wasn't phased by the other dogs on the walk, but does like his own space. He loves a cuddle and sat calmly with Ladylou while she took a call. In fact, he was happy just to chill, relax and be close to her.

Smiler also has a massive fan club amongst our walkers - you ask anyone of them and they are routing for him to get his forever home and they cannot understand why no-one has offered to adopt him.

Smiler has been with us since July 2010 - in fact he arrived with us on my birthday I believe. So that is more than 18 months in kennels waiting for a foster place or a home of his own. For some reason he is being seriously overlooked.

Walking Smiler is pure and simple ... a pleasure and the pleasure was all mine and Ladylou's ...

Ladylou (Sue) sitting with Smiler ...

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

15-02-2012, 08:47 PM
Helen G, one of our lovely volunteers with Smiler on our group walk on Saturday - a premature Valentine cuddle if ever there was one ...

Smiler is still available for adoption or foster until his forever home comes along.

If you are interested in re-homing Smiler please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

27-04-2012, 08:47 PM
This dog has now found their forever home!
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3