Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

01-12-2009, 10:57 PM

Shadow, Boxer x Staffie, 2 years old

Shadow, Boxer x Staffie, 2 years old

His Story: Shadow came to us from Yorkshire Nov 08. We have homed him twice, both times with very young children and he has excelled. However his first owner had a major operation and his current owner is starting full time work in January.

Salient points: Shadow needs stability and a family with bull breed experience to revel in his many gifts. Shadow needs companionship (at max. part time employment hours) with awareness to support him establish tolerance being left. Shadow enjoys being an only pet and enjoys company and being an integral part of his family.

Advert: Shadow is not only a very accomplished dog, with superb looks, but has a wonderful temperament thrown in. He is a "people dog" in principle, but mixes well with dogs outside given leadership and direction. He is very particary: engaging in play; enjoying fetch and adores children's company. He needs secure garden and an active regime. Shadow is neutered, vax'd and chipped.

Shadow is a great friend and a gentle soul. He needs to regain his former confidence with dogs following an incident when his owner bought another dog to live in his territory without the experience of managing 2 dogs. We mention this as he isn't as confident in mixing with dogs outside as he always was. In the right hands he should soon return his 'fluency' with dogs. Shadow needs a stable family to love and enjoy his many wonderful attitibutes. A very special dog to our rescue. A wonderful family awaits him, we are sure, who can offer him the promise he so deserves.

lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2009, 11:03 PM
he's absolutely gorgeous! i hope he gets the loving home he deserves really soon. xx
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2009, 11:12 PM
Oh what a gem, he's lovely. x
hades
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-12-2009, 11:32 PM
He is a handsome lad and has the character to match by the sounds.
Really hope he finds a new home soon...All the best
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

24-03-2010, 08:41 PM
The magnificent Shadow playing:

Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2010, 08:48 PM
Gorgeous dog, hope you get your forever home soon Shadow!
spaznchevy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-03-2010, 08:59 PM
such a pretty boy hope he finds his FOREVER HOME xxx
shirls
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-03-2010, 12:15 PM
Hope this boy gets a forever home very soon. I have a boxerstaffie x and he is the most fantastic loving clever boy.
Good luck Toby xx
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

23-04-2010, 09:33 PM
A quote from Rigsby (one of our volunteer walkers) after Shadow's walk yesterday.

“Darling Shadow - what a buffoon - found it all too much and flopped on the ground then rolled around like a clown. Big grin on his face, he really is a wonderful lump of loveliness!

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

24-04-2010, 09:22 PM
An update by one of our volunteer walkers who tried to take Shadow out today!

“Shadow was dying to get out of his kennel today - I felt guilty as I'd made him wait until last. However, when we got outside in the sun, he decided that he didn't feel like walking after all He put the brakes on half way down the drive and turned round, walked back and got into my car with my Mum (she'd left the car door open) He climbed over onto the back seat - and went to sleep!
Here he is:

I love this guy - you can't help but smile when he's with you!
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >