Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2010, 02:23 PM
Liverbird - that is gorgeous. x

I broke my heart on Saturday because it was the 3rd Anniversary of Ozzys death (and my Mums).

Our pets touch our hearts in a unique way and their loss is felt for an eternity afterwards. That's the saddest thing about owning them, our time together is all too short sadly.
kazer
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-02-2010, 02:43 PM
I miss our Jack so much. It's been nearly two years and find it hard to believe even now that he has gone. The day we agreed that we had to do what was best for him is a day I will never forget for as long as I live. I had a few episodes of being signed off work sick and he was my comfort each time.

We have Lady and Robbie now and they are so different in temperament and personality to him that we didn't feel like we were replacing him, but he taught us a lot about having a fur baby.
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2010, 04:31 PM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
Liverbird - that is gorgeous. x

I broke my heart on Saturday because it was the 3rd Anniversary of Ozzys death (and my Mums).

Our pets touch our hearts in a unique way and their loss is felt for an eternity afterwards. That's the saddest thing about owning them, our time together is all too short sadly.
i'll make you one with Ozzy's name on the paw print if you would like one
i am so sorry for your loss
big paul
Dogsey Junior
Male 

01-02-2010, 05:48 PM
Originally Posted by Emrad View Post
Good article, some of it is so true, these pets of ours are with us day and night, are there when we cry, can tell our secrets too and know it is safe, who can make us smile when we least feel like it, do not judge us, do not want more than we can give, would happily live in a cardboard box if it meant they could be by our side, have seen us at our worst and our best..........who wouldnt mourn all of that.
But I know a lot of people that have the "its only an animal attitude' that is why Dogsey is so good as I don't feel like an alien because I care about my boys
This is so true,i still get up set about all my old pals
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2