Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2010, 10:14 AM

English Setters In The Snow

I've been waiting weeks for Kim to send these pics to me...I bet you're all fed up of looking at snowy scenes now...but I just had to share them with you

Harvie:

Bradley:

Rupert:

Bradley and Rupert:

Bradley checking the quality of the snow before Corey builds his snowman!:

Thanks for looking
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2010, 10:28 AM
Oh how lovely are they? I LOVE Rupert!!! Must be the blue belton longing I have at the moment and his wonderful genes of course!!
I'm just thinking of the chaos that would happen if my two met Kim's three, maybe I should send them to her eh?
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2010, 10:49 AM
Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
Oh how lovely are they? I LOVE Rupert!!! Must be the blue belton longing I have at the moment and his wonderful genes of course!!
I'm just thinking of the chaos that would happen if my two met Kim's three, maybe I should send them to her eh?
I had always wanted a blue with an eye patch and when he was born and I brought them home I immediately had my eye on him, but then I saw Bradley and my decision was instantly made, at just a few hours old...Kim had originally wanted a girl but once she met Fabian she changed her mind and asked if she could have Rupert if I had definately decided to keep Bradders...then I had a cancellation and Kim asked if they could have Harvie too

I am lucky that, should I ever want to go back to breeding she has those gorgeous boys with my Leons and Fabeys genes..I know exactly where to go

I think Kims husband would leave home if she had your gang to visit..he loves them but she has to keep hiding the chewed up remote control and buy a new one when he isn't looking ..Maybe they could visit you though? xx
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2010, 02:19 PM
Could never get sick of snow-pics here!

Great photos - don't English Setters look so regal - beautiful to see.
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2010, 02:50 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
I had always wanted a blue with an eye patch and when he was born and I brought them home I immediately had my eye on him, but then I saw Bradley and my decision was instantly made, at just a few hours old...Kim had originally wanted a girl but once she met Fabian she changed her mind and asked if she could have Rupert if I had definately decided to keep Bradders...then I had a cancellation and Kim asked if they could have Harvie too

I am lucky that, should I ever want to go back to breeding she has those gorgeous boys with my Leons and Fabeys genes..I know exactly where to go

I think Kims husband would leave home if she had your gang to visit..he loves them but she has to keep hiding the chewed up remote control and buy a new one when he isn't looking ..Maybe they could visit you though? xx
Kim and gang would be more than welcome Maybe we should have a setter get together!!! I can't get over how much Bradley reminds me of Deacon... they are all so lovely... I blame Leon
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2010, 03:56 PM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
Could never get sick of snow-pics here!

Great photos - don't English Setters look so regal - beautiful to see.
Thanks Anne-Marie

Its funny that they seem to retain that regal stance even when they get old..people seem fascinated by Leon and think he is stunning, I think he is too but I also think if they like him now..whatever would they have thought of him when he was in his prime?
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2010, 03:57 PM
Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
Kim and gang would be more than welcome Maybe we should have a setter get together!!! I can't get over how much Bradley reminds me of Deacon... they are all so lovely... I blame Leon
Yep...Leon has a lot to answer for
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2010, 04:16 PM
Bradders!

Wonderful!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2010, 04:26 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Bradders!

Wonderful!
Thanks Vicki...I'm hoping to visit them in a month or so, when the weather is more settled..I can't wait for those special mummy snuggly hugs that he gives
hades
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-01-2010, 05:26 PM
Again, beautiful!!!!
I love there faces stunning!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >