Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-08-2013, 07:03 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Friday).

Morning everyone where are you ?
I have had a very disturbed night Dillon decided at around 10pm to go outside for a lie-down that's ok it was hot and we we weren't going to bed as we were so hot too.
He came in at 2.30am. So I toddled off to my bed 10 minutes later he needed to go out for a wee.
Why couldn't he of done that before he came in ? Which then meant he was having another nap outside this time till almost 4.30am. In he came off I toddled and 10 mins later I am back down he is back outside sleeping and I nap on the sofa.
I have one of those muzzy heads now and we are house hunting not a good combination.

Weather a bit different today raining not lots and breezy. Plus the odd rumble of thunder.

Malka I do hope you and Pereg are ok.
Norma hope you are not under the weather we missed you yesterday.
Linda hope you and the children are well.
Helena I hope your day is less frustrating today and that all boiler gas and commission problems are sorted or well on the way to be sorted.
Bev I hope you have a better day today and can get all the problems kicked into touch.
If I've missed anyone sorry take care and hope you are well.

Enjoy your Friday and stay safe.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2013, 07:13 AM
Morning Lynn and all,
Lynn you are not that far from me as the crow flies and it is very hot and sunny here, although saying that I can see a few clouds gathering out the front coming from your direction.
My son and his wife came round last night and got my steam mop working . It had a loose connection which he has now fixed. So at 11.30 last night I was steam mopping my house .

Off to do mums shopping and housework soon. Just hoping my car will make it as its not very happy about going anywhere. It was going to hers last week it went wrong.

Good luck with the house hunting today Lynn although with the night you have had its probably not going to be the best day for it. I hope you find something today.

Take care all hope you all have a good day.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-08-2013, 07:15 AM

Having been up since just gone 3am I am really ready to go back to bed again, but being Friday and food to be sorted I think I will have to stay up.

But - even though they started at about 6.30am it looks like I can get across to the macolet, and have been promised yet again, grovel grovel grovel, that it will all be sorted "hopefully next week".

In the meantime Da Booga is a bit better today after being really sick, so I am hoping another Vet visit is not on the cards today.

Hope everyone has a good day and a good weekend.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2013, 07:18 AM
Morning Lynn and fellow members,

I've been around for ages but didn't like to start the thread off
Lynn - I'm so sorry you've had such a disturbed night .... and with a long day ahead of you. Dillon on the other hand can sleep all day. Good luck with the viewings It'll be cooler today so hopefully it won't be so uncomfortable driving around. I look forward to hearing how it all goes.
Malka - How are you and Pereg? Two days of you being absent from this section must be a record. I hope everything is OK Just pop in with a one liner so we know you are still with us.

I'm lucky and slept well apart from waking up to turn the fan off as I realised it was actually feeling on the chilly side and I only had a sheet on me. I'm about to take the dogs out in the hope that Flash will finally go and I'll then feel happy to leave him as I'm meant to be going out with my son as I've promised to pay for a new suit as he starts his job on Monday.

I hope everyone is OK and dogs too. See you all later.
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2013, 07:20 AM
Long time no speak everyone!
Loving my job, which is good haha just trying to get myself properly sorted now I'm here, hope everyone is well
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2013, 07:22 AM
Hi Bev and Malka you both snuch in while I was typing.

Bev - great news about the steam mop .... after your luck recently you needed something to go right. I didn't realise you have a son.
Malka - Nice to see you back on here. Hopefully the workmen will be true their word ( ) and you'll have your section of kerb sorted next week. Grovelling can sometimes work. I hope Pereg is OK and she has a settled day .... our dogs are such a worry aren't they
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2013, 07:24 AM
Hi EmmiS I'm so pleased you are enjoying your new job. Lovely to see you pop in and I hope the job continues to go well.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2013, 07:29 AM
Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
Hi Bev and Malka you both snuch in while I was typing.

Bev - great news about the steam mop .... after your luck recently you needed something to go right. I didn't realise you have a son.
Malka - Nice to see you back on here. Hopefully the workmen will be true their word ( ) and you'll have your section of kerb sorted next week. Grovelling can sometimes work. I hope Pereg is OK and she has a settled day .... our dogs are such a worry aren't they
Jenny I have 2 sons the eldest is 39, they live about 20 miles from me. I also have 4 grandchildren .

Hope Flash performs for you so you can get out with your son and relax while you help him find his suit. Good luck to him in his new job.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2013, 07:34 AM
Bev - I am so pleased you have more family as there was me feeling so sorry for you as Charly had moved away and I thought you'd be all alone Thanks for the good wishes for my son and .... Flash
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-08-2013, 07:43 AM
Morning all, its going to be a hot one again,,,,,,,,,,,

Got to go into town today so getting housework down quickly, have a good one all xx
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »