Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2013, 04:46 PM
Originally Posted by JamieWilson View Post
Its in St.Helens the turn off just before the rainford roundabout. The shop is really nice, has loads of homemade treats, all natural - well worth a visit!

The training classes aren't bad either - £10 membership then £3 per class. The field is £5 and you also get use of the agility circuit.
I keep meaning to try the Dog Barn. It's not far from us & have heard good reports of it.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2013, 04:47 PM
Great pics. I like the harness on the little white dog. Looks like something that I could use for Bella.

What a great idea that field is and good price too.
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2013, 04:49 PM
It's a dog groomers/food shop/training club - they rent the training field out when there are no classes on.

Ours can't go off lead if it's not enclosed due to lack of recall and extremely high prey drive.
It looks ideal! So far Remus isn't showing much prey drive really. He's 21 weeks, and although he had working parents apparently, he doesn't seem that bothered. Although ery small dogs do seem to excite him and he gets very footy....so he goes on lead with small dogs he's much better with dogs his size or bigger.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-04-2013, 04:49 PM
Is it mainly vacant to use in the week, I expect its mainly weekends and evenings they are using it for classes. Have had a look at their site and looks a good place with decent experienced instructors.
Deff worth a drive up I think with my lot. Although once they are all in the car, then no room for me to pick up shavings etc like in the Lucida, times like this I miss it so much. Then again I don't miss filling it up with diesel every 5 minutes
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-04-2013, 04:50 PM
TaffsMum - we'll have to have a meet
JamieWilson
Dogsey Senior
Male 

04-04-2013, 05:01 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Is it mainly vacant to use in the week, I expect its mainly weekends and evenings they are using it for classes.
Seems to be free all day during the week till the evening classes start, Sunday mornings as well.
JamieWilson
Dogsey Senior
Male 

04-04-2013, 05:02 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Great pics. I like the harness on the little white dog. Looks like something that I could use for Bella.

What a great idea that field is and good price too.
He's got loads, Mum gets them off the internet. They range from £10-£20. I'll find the website when she gets back from her hols.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2013, 05:04 PM
He's got loads, Mum gets them off the internet. They range from £10-£20. I'll find the website when she gets back from her hols.
Oh GREAT! I mistakenly thought the little white dog wasn't one of yours but a doggy pal you met!

Oooo I am getting all excited now.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-04-2013, 05:07 PM
I go to GSD training on a Sunday, but to be able to let my 4 off together where they couldn't get into trouble would be great, they are all very protective of Keshi and I have noticed that it doesn't matter what dog she is with when we are on the football field with her, they immediately go on Red Alert if another dog even passes along the road, so all 3 of them protecting Keshi from some imagined attack that will never happen is more than I could cope with, hence they are never allowed out like that, but have been thinking I would love to be able to do it, and then you come along with info about how I can do it without any possibility of exterior influences causing problems, Meant To Be I think
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-04-2013, 05:22 PM
Pippa and Paddy look as though they have been running

Bailey the naughty visitor looks happy too
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >