Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dizzi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-08-2011, 11:55 AM

AK Creations - am impressed!

Am well-impressed actually. Put an order in a fortnight or so back for quite a large chunk of stuff - came in the post today (well it came on Saturday but I didn't hear the door so got stuck in the sorting office over the weekend)... really really impressed at the quality of it all - bought Nancy a collar and tag collar, a fleece coat and a rain coat that can go over the top and it's fantastically put together and packaged up. Compared to lots of the hound martingales I've seen around - it's really really well made.

Nancy's response was just to lick it all then go to sleep.

Would buy Layton another collar to treat him as well but since he abandoned his in the woods last month and reappeared naked and we had to pay out for a new collar and tags then - I think he's already had his. Had a phonecall last week from someone who'd found his old collar and is returning it but after that long out in the open I'm only expecting the ID tag to be useable.