Female 

06-10-2012, 06:21 AM
Oh, good luck, poor mite xx
Bobble
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-10-2012, 06:36 AM
Originally Posted by Fivedogpam View Post
She was as good as gold and jumped up into her van quite happily. I hope no one claims her so she can go to a nice home.
We had a found dog on doglost like that = a real cutie that made herself at home on the finders sofa! Owners claimed her and said she lives outside in a shed! Thats the point where you wish the finder could keep them!
Fivedogpam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2012, 08:04 AM
Originally Posted by Bobble View Post
We had a found dog on doglost like that = a real cutie that made herself at home on the finders sofa! Owners claimed her and said she lives outside in a shed! Thats the point where you wish the finder could keep them!
I had left a message on the local police number and they rang me back in the evening to check that I hadn't still got her. He said that the owner would have to pay around £60 to get her back so hopefully she may be left to find a nice new home.
Fivedogpam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2012, 05:52 AM
Just to update this thread, my little 'lodger' is now at Evesham Greyhound and Lurcher Rescue so will hopefully find a lovely new home.
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2012, 06:01 AM
Fingers crossed for a lovely outcome for her.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2012, 11:55 AM
Happy to hear that - hope she gets the loving home she deserves
Fivedogpam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2012, 10:40 AM
Sadly, I read the following on the Evesham Greyhound and Lurcher website today:

Darcey slipped her lead today 02/11 after being frightened by another dog, she went missing in the Stratton St Margaret area near Swindon Wiltshire. Please call Pip or Linda if you see her or have any news about her whereabouts, her new owners are distraught at her loss and we hope this lovely girl is found very soon.

I'm not near enough to look for her but, if anyone is local to this, please keep your eyes open. Her picture is on the EG&LR website.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

03-11-2012, 02:21 PM

Darcey slipped her lead today 02/11 after being frightened by another dog, she went missing in the Stratton St Margaret area near Swindon Wiltshire. Please call Pip or Linda if you see her or have any news about her whereabouts, her new owners are distraught at her loss and we hope this lovely girl is found very soon.

I'm not near enough to look for her but, if anyone is local to this, please keep your eyes open. Her picture is on the EG&LR website.
Aww poor thing - I hope she is found safe and sound. Good on you for helping her
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2012, 06:27 PM

I've got a friend who lives in Stratton. I will get her to keep her eyes peeled when she's walking her hounds.
Fivedogpam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2012, 08:01 AM
Originally Posted by Wyrekin View Post
I've got a friend who lives in Stratton. I will get her to keep her eyes peeled when she's walking her hounds.
Thank you Jen. I don't know why I should feel so responsible for her but I do!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >