Our sister sites
Our sister sites
jaqandjake
New Member!
Female 

10-09-2011, 06:50 PM

Dog agility west sussex

Hi

Does anyone know where i can get my dog jake enrolled in agility clasees in west sussex. No one seems to have any free spots and the waiting lists are very long. Would appreciate your help.
jaq
SmokeyRabbit
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-09-2011, 12:23 AM
I am afraid not west but found this for east sussex on Agility.net, if you contact the club leader angela she may be able to help you further,or see if you can attend if you drive, her club may be on East/west sussex borderline.

Angela's Canine Academy has agility spaces at her training classes at Crockstead Farm in Halland, near Uckfield, East Sussex. There are spaces for some dogs who are beginning agility as well as total beginners. Angela is also starting new beginner classes at her Eastbourne venue on Sunday afternoons, starting from September. For all enquiries, ring tel. 01323 500900, or email lucas.a3@sky.com
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2011, 06:25 AM
If you know the Ferring area and the big riding school up on the downs there next to the A27, then there is a huge, fantastic agility class that goes on in there? Can't remember the name of them, but if you're close enough and want to know I can find out for you?

I go to a little private one across the road from me, at Roger's Farm, she rents a field, and uses competition equipment and she can always fit me in, and it's all for fun. This one is called Take the Lead Dog Agility. The trainer is fantastic, but she's a bit like marmite!!!
jaqandjake
New Member!
Female 

11-09-2011, 11:21 AM
Hi

Thankyou very much for the information. Uckfield is probably as far as i would be prepared to travel. But if i dont get any luck nearer i will be giving them a call.

Thanks again

Jaq
jaqandjake
New Member!
Female 

11-09-2011, 11:23 AM
Hi

The Ferring area is certainly near enough. If you have got time to try and get the name i would really appreciate it.

Thankyou very much for trying to help

Regards

Jaq