View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2008, 08:02 PM
OH took Cassie for a long walk this afternoon so she's knackered. They haven't been too loud yet so she's still in her hidey hole behind the sofa. Fingers crossed they don't get any louder and she should be fine. Tele's on and OH is playing guitar upstairs so plenty of indoor noise to dull the outside noise. Fingers crossed.
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2008, 08:02 PM
dylan is the worry here ,willow dosnt care (tuff cookie ) he is up the corner scared stiff ,its gone quite ,at the mo hope it stays that way . ive wraped him in my dressing gown (i know dont laugh ) it casts a spell over him ,he snuggles down and falls a sleep we call it his comfort wrap . who cares if it works
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2008, 08:03 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
OH took Cassie for a long walk this afternoon so she's knackered. They haven't been too loud yet so she's still in her hidey hole behind the sofa. Fingers crossed they don't get any louder and she should be fine. Tele's on and OH is playing guitar upstairs so plenty of indoor noise to dull the outside noise. Fingers crossed.
hope she is ok now
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2008, 08:06 PM
Originally Posted by queenwillow View Post
hope she is ok now
So far, so good
Fliggle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2008, 08:10 PM
Expected Dingo to have a dicky fit about the fireworks but instead he just stood at the window and watched them. Not a scared bone in his body!!!!!

Heidi
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2008, 08:21 PM
Roxy's currently ok as she can't hear them at the moment. The minute she does, she appears at my side, panting and shaking.

I'm not looking forward to taking her for a wee at 9 - I think I'll get Baz to do it, as he'll be a bit more "no-nonsense" than me.......
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2008, 08:25 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Roxy's currently ok as she can't hear them at the moment. The minute she does, she appears at my side, panting and shaking.

I'm not looking forward to taking her for a wee at 9 - I think I'll get Baz to do it, as he'll be a bit more "no-nonsense" than me.......
Awww...bless her furry heart. Cassie's being very brave at the moment.
littlelab
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-11-2008, 08:30 PM
Maia wasn't doing so well for the first couple of hours, pacing, panting even wetting herself, since being dosed up on Anxiety remedy and after burying herself in the Sofa she has chilled a little, although I think I have gone deaf as the TV is on full blast
Dragan
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-11-2008, 08:33 PM
thx for thinking of the poor doggies .
my sky is not to keen on it either. she sits next to me on the sofa while i type here.
wont be nice for the late walk...
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2008, 08:41 PM
TOby is in my dads, he can't hear the fireworks as much there, plus my dad always has the tv on really loud so that drounds them out. He's had his serene-um, he wasn't oo bad, no panting and only a slight shake, so hopefullt the tablets effect will last the night. I;m going to give him them to the weekend as it;s no where near as bad here this year,,perhaps its the weather and there's going to be a steady stream all week.

Poor dogs on those pics though, I wonder why some are so affected and others don't seem to care less. Can't help but think of the dogs in the shelter where I go at lunchtimes, bet they have an awful night
Page 7 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 >