Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2008, 03:26 PM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
Awww you're both wonderful people!

Perhaps someone should let the flower company know how close they were to disaster, I mean if it had been H's flowers that hadn't arrived lol
Perish that thought Becky!!!! See, Jackie knows!!!

I just wanted you all to know, especially as it's the thought that counts Vicki thought of it first, and now you've got something else to look forward to tomorrow then Jackie, hopefully! You did buy 2 of those vases yesterday didn't you??!!!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2008, 04:03 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
I've emailed them my *cough* displeasure....... we'll see what feeble excuse they come up with...
Me thinks that Flying Flowers have lost Dogsey's business.

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Perish that thought Becky!!!! See, Jackie knows!!!

I just wanted you all to know, especially as it's the thought that counts Vicki thought of it first, and now you've got something else to look forward to tomorrow then Jackie, hopefully! You did buy 2 of those vases yesterday didn't you??!!!
Don't worry Aitch, I have a second vase on my shopping list for tomorrow. Just means John will have to buy bigger bouquets in future since I have all these lovely vases to fill Just after yours arrived we had a lovely bouquet from Brian our builder and his family so the house looks lovely.
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2008, 04:40 PM
well done to both of you, what lovely friends you are. I am sure they will be worth waiting for vicki!!
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2008, 04:45 PM
Vicki you should tell them you dont know anyone who've had problems with Interflora, but you know people who have had problems with them ,and it aint good enough.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2008, 04:46 PM
Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
Vicki you should tell them you dont know anyone who've had problems with Interflora, but you know people who have had problems with them ,and it aint good enough.
Believe me, Toni, they've given me the ammo - and I've loaded up ready to fire......
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2008, 05:29 PM
Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
If it's flying flowers I wouldn't bother. I've had two 'bouquets' from them, they were both blooming awful(pardn the pun). One was from a boyfriend, he turned up after they had arrived and said 'Is that it?' they were not much more than a bunch of carnations I'd get from a supermarket.
I have an account with interflora now and never been disappointed.
Give 'em hell Vicks!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2008, 06:46 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
As some of you will know, I sent Jackie the most wonderful bouquet of flowers just to try and soften the blow of her and John's tragic loss of his mother this week, coz flowers brighten anyone's day don't they.

I have to confess, I'm feeling a tad guilty now, because it was our lovely VICKI who gave me the idea in the first place, and it was too late for me to go on her bouquet, and although I asked her if she wanted me to put her name on mine too, she declined because she had ALREADY DONE HERS!

It now turns out that the bl@@dy things never arrived at Jackie's house, which has now made me feel very guilty that mine arrived first and I got all those pats on the back from you lot saying what a lovely gesture it was.

SO, please can we have a much bigger pat on the back for our dear Vicki who instigated this in the first place!! I thankyou!!!! xxx
Tut Tut.....well Vicki, a BIG pat on the back.......your a star too.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
buzzie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-04-2008, 10:51 PM
What a kindly gesture from both of you.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 03:58 PM
Just to update everyone - I got the refund!

wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 04:47 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Just to update everyone - I got the refund!

Good on ya girl!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >