13-12-2006, 08:12 AM
Morning Carole
Morning Jackie
b-eye
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-12-2006, 08:27 AM
Morning all,
its lashing down here the dogs walk was a very soggy affair, have dried them off as much as i can and theyve gone back to sleep, its still dark and havent decided what to do today, got some friends coming later,so may just stick the fire on and have a good cosy natter.
have a good day all
huggles
b-eye
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2006, 08:27 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all!

A bit dreary out this morning. Nothing new!

Last performance of the Christmas Play this evening. I will be there as a parent not staff - I have been able to sort of block my boys out so far, this evening I will be able to enjoy watching my two shepherds. Kev is unable to be there, but the teacher I work with has arranged for her partner to video it for us! We have a camera, but if you video you don't really see it. It is Greg's last year at this school and they felt as Kev wouldn't be able to see it in person he should have a dvd/video. How kind!

Happy Wednesday everyone!
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2006, 08:32 AM
Morning Vicki,Morning all,
Damp and cold this morning.
Going to Coleford to get some christmas shopping,and i'll be finishing it on Saturday,i usually have it all done by now.Kids are having there school christmas dinner today,which will make a change from sandwiches.
Have a good day all
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2006, 08:35 AM
Morning Vicki and all. Enjoy the fritters this evening V. Another miserable day here and I believe they've forecast Cumbria to get another 100cm's of rain over the next two days ...not quite sure where all that water is going to go as river already over it's banks etc. etc. all the streams have burst , gardens all flodded out and roads awash. Hey ho another nice day in Waterworld..flippers and snorkle at the ready then!
Hav e a nice day all.

XX
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2006, 09:07 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

I remember spam fritters oh so well - enjoy.

Have been on the phone to MIL asking for the same address's as I did last year and the year before that - so I have decided to write them in my address book!!

The boys have sneaked a plastic beaker from somewhere and are juggling in the hall - very entertaining !

Tv packed up, think NTL have sent a signal that has blown everyone's box! so they will come fix that tomorrow -

Have to wait in this morning for a parcel - then off for a walk providing it remains dry.

Loved this morning's gem Vicki - have a good day all x
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2006, 10:43 AM
Morning Jeanette
Morning Trish
Morning Sal
Morning Kath
Morning Tracy
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2