Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2012, 06:57 PM
Originally Posted by madisondobie View Post
Im going on the saturday hoping to see the dobes and get some advice on Merfs adult show lead from her breeder as well as doing lots of shopping!
Just trying to book a hotel for friday night that isn't too expensive and close enough to the nec as im not driving.
A couple of years ago we stayed at The Hotel Ibis, next to Birmingham airport there is a rail link straight to NEC, which can't take more than a minute or so as it's very close.
abbie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2012, 07:15 PM
I am flying over on the Friday and going on Saturday with my friend who has Callans sister

Unfortunately flying means shopping will have to be kept to a minimum
madisondobie
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-02-2012, 07:19 PM
Originally Posted by moetmum View Post
A couple of years ago we stayed at The Hotel Ibis, next to Birmingham airport there is a rail link straight to NEC, which can't take more than a minute or so as it's very close.
Thanks for that im off to look it up.x
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2012, 08:03 PM
I'll be there on Friday for gundog day and *maybe* the saturday, if OH hasn't had enough of GSD talk by then
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-02-2012, 08:04 PM
Im going to sulk all weekend cause I cant go
bijou
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-02-2012, 08:18 PM
I'm doing Discover Dogs on the Thursday and showing two of the dogs on the Saturday...come and have a chat on either day if you find yourself near the BSD stand or ring
abbie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2012, 08:20 PM
Originally Posted by bijou View Post
I'm doing Discover Dogs on the Thursday and showing two of the dogs on the Saturday...come and have a chat on either day if you find yourself near the BSD stand or ring
Will see you there
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2012, 09:37 PM
Originally Posted by Loki's mum View Post
I'll be there with Keiko, our Mally, and will be showing her and also doing plenty of shopping, plus watching the Estrelas and Anatolians so long as they don't class with the Mals. Will be gutted if I miss the Estrela judging!

Not doing DD this year, sadly, but will certainly be having a mooch up there at some point.
Ooh I should see you there then, I spoke with Deely and she's happy for me to meet her on the Saturday!

Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
ooh im excited!!!

im dogless this year too, nana is watching puppies for me, so im heading down with a friend on saturday

going to look at some breeds im interested in maybe look at a couple of others i like too

do some shopping, although i dont really NEED anything.. i do want some new clippers but wont have the £130 odd going spare i dont think..

im really really excited because im meeting some breeders and seeing if a dog is the right breed for me or not...

didnt realise it was only 2 weeks away
I have a bit an agenda this year too, makes it all the more exciting doesn't it!

Originally Posted by abbie View Post
I am flying over on the Friday and going on Saturday with my friend who has Callans sister

Unfortunately flying means shopping will have to be kept to a minimum
I'm going down on the train so the same will apply, at least my bank manager will be chuffed!
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2012, 10:45 PM
If it were me I would start shopping first, Saturday it will be HEAVING.....................
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2012, 10:52 PM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
If it were me I would start shopping first, Saturday it will be HEAVING.....................
That's your excuse and you're sticking to it!
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >